+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ian Huntley

Ian Huntley

Watched a thing on him last night on channel 5

Like everything on channel 5 it was pretty low end quality but it was watchable

Didnt realise what a monster he was before he killed those poor little kids

He was clearly a highly manipulative individual who had some bizarre kind of power over women , even the ones he was violent to

That shock jock idiot nick Ferrari was interviewed , god knows what his expertise on child killers in , he was foaming at the mouth about Maxine Carr, Huntley partner , as though she was some sort of myra hindley character when an expert psychologist said she was clearly manipulated by huntley and was probably scared to death when asked to cover his tracks for him , not knowing exactly what he had done

But in general it was pretty naff , they didnt go into any details of forensics , if he sexually assaulted them , how he tried to cover up his crime etc

Re: Ian Huntley

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Watched a thing on him last night on channel 5

Like everything on channel 5 it was pretty low end quality but it was watchable

Didnt realise what a monster he was before he killed those poor little kids

He was clearly a highly manipulative individual who had some bizarre kind of power over women , even the ones he was violent to

That shock jock idiot nick Ferrari was interviewed , god knows what his expertise on child killers in , he was foaming at the mouth about Maxine Carr, Huntley partner , as though she was some sort of myra hindley character when an expert psychologist said she was clearly manipulated by huntley and was probably scared to death when asked to cover his tracks for him , not knowing exactly what he had done

But in general it was pretty naff , they didnt go into any details of forensics , if he sexually assaulted them , how he tried to cover up his crime etc
    I knew a couple of Cardiff DI's at the time who told me what he did re. your last point. Bloke should have hung..

I came across an online news article in Middlesbrough's local paper last year and the comments relating to it somehow developed into a discussion about Maxine Carr. She has lifelong anonymity. It transpired she had been working in a fish and chip shop in Bedlington under an assumed name. Someone recognised her and some weeks later the authorities were forced to relocate her when it became common knowledge who she really was. The most interesting info I found was the threats and pressure the old bill placed on people to keep their traps shut.

I misread the subject as Ian Hunter, I thought we were going to have some nice reminiscences about Mott The Hoople

haha..so did I for a few seconds..once bitten twice shy...hello

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I came across an online news article in Middlesbrough's local paper last year and the comments relating to it somehow developed into a discussion about Maxine Carr. She has lifelong anonymity. It transpired she had been working in a fish and chip shop in Bedlington under an assumed name. Someone recognised her and some weeks later the authorities were forced to relocate her when it became common knowledge who she really was. The most interesting info I found was the threats and pressure the old bill placed on people to keep their traps shut.
    My late mother-in-law lived in danescourt and was queuing up one morning in the local post office when someone in the queue turned around and said to the woman behind her "you're Maxine Carr". Cue the woman identified running out of the shop into the distance. Several cars and a van appeared at her rented place very quickly and she was whisked off at speed.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I knew a couple of Cardiff DI's at the time who told me what he did re. your last point. Bloke should have hung..
    How did they know, unless they were involved in the investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I misread the subject as Ian Hunter, I thought we were going to have some nice reminiscences about Mott The Hoople
    all the young dudes

first class ****

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    all the young dudes
    the golden age of rock n roll
    violence violence it's the only thing that will make you see sense
    ariel bender

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    the golden age of rock n roll
    violence violence it's the only thing that will make you see sense
    ariel bender
    Roll Away the Stone

I used to be a manager at a delivery office for royal mail. Maxine Carr was housed (under a different name) in a hostel in my delivery area prior to her release. I had to sign various official 'gagging' papers regarding keeping that a secret...

I read this as a couple of Cardiff DJs at first, bit weirdo thought

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    How did they know, unless they were involved in the investigation?
    What Huntley did to those girls was never made public but the evidence of what he did do didn't require much forensic effort - and I'm not going to put on here, but in answer to your question the DI who told me, did so a week at most after the event. It's perfectly reasonable that other forces who have known about the case..

What Huntley did to those girls was never made public but the evidence of what he did do didn't require much forensic effort - and I'm not going to put on here, but in answer to your question the DI who told me, did so a week at most after the event. It's perfectly reasonable that other forces who have known about the case..
    The worst thing I ever read was the court papers on what ian Watkins did

Absolutely beyond comprehension

Seriously dangerous man