+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: How long does the cough last?

How long does the cough last?

This is not a silly question.
    I have a cough and I've had it on and off for weeks.
    So do millions of people.
    It comes and goes but hell it not nice wen it happens in public now.

Personally I think this is an overreaction.
    I'd like to know how many people have died of flu since 1st February this year.

I'm not going to Deepdale and in truth I don't think any of us will be.

Re: How long does the cough last?

My whole family have been coughing all winter. Been a bugger but def not corona.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    This is not a silly question.
    I have a cough and I've had it on and off for weeks.
    So do millions of people.
    It comes and goes but hell it not nice wen it happens in public now.

Personally I think this is an overreaction.
    I'd like to know how many people have died of flu since 1st February this year.

I'm not going to Deepdale and in truth I don't think any of us will be.
    Coughs last for ages. If you don't have a fever and shortness of breath it's probably not Coronavirus. If you're worried though dial 111

If you've had a cough for ages its probably not Corona virus. The chief medical officer talked about self isolation for people with new coughs.

We're in the delay stage because they're trying to move the peak to a time when the nhs is better equipped to cope.

By the sounds of it you've got a persistent cough and it needs addressing.

I cough through every winter, same this year , this virus is about having a fever , very dry cough and breathing difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If you've had a cough for ages its probably not Corona virus. The chief medical officer talked about self isolation for people with new coughs.

We're in the delay stage because they're trying to move the peak to a time when the nhs is better equipped to cope.

By the sounds of it you've got a persistent cough and it needs addressing.
    Its the type of cough its worth trying a strong Benylin first, some hot toddies ,gargle with salt water, paracetamol, if you get a relief from that it's a normal cold.

Don't dare venture outside with a cough unless you're prepared to be jumped by one of the roaming groups of MI5 officers wearing beekeepers garb. Once nabbed by them it's Goodnight Vienna.

Two tea spoonfuls of liquid honey, half a teaspoon of cinnamon into a mug half filled with boiling water. One every three hours. For most the coughing will ease after a day maybe two!

Quote Originally Posted by Pengs View Post
    Two tea spoonfuls of liquid honey, half a teaspoon of cinnamon into a mug half filled with boiling water. One every three hours. For most the coughing will ease after a day maybe two!
    The recipes good, but I wouldnt recommend drinking boiling water.😀

I'm not going to Deepdale
    Interesting username...

I think its an overreaction...But I'll start a thread to see if anyone thinks I have coronavirus.

Err no. My point was millions of people have a cough but the government advice says if you have a fever or cough self isolate. It should be AND.
    People with a cough are not indicative of anything other than that they have cough Lardy. You nit.

Just found out the *F*U*C*King useless BBC have left the words "new continuous" out before Cough in their moronic alarmist news feed headline.
    Beyond belief.

Err no. My point was millions of people have a cough but the government advice says if you have a fever or cough self isolate. It should be AND.
    People with a cough are not indicative of anything other than that they have cough Lardy. You nit.
    So A cough or THE cough?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Don't dare venture outside with a cough unless you're prepared to be jumped by one of the roaming groups of MI5 officers wearing beekeepers garb. Once nabbed by them it's Goodnight Vienna.
    The coronavirus press gangs are out in force with their 'coughometers'..