+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am seriously concerned

Re: I am seriously concerned

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do you think flying into Malaga will be safe In two weeks time?
    Its all going to be closed mate, full state of emergency. Whether they let you land is one thing but then leaving would be very inconsiderate.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    So honest question, my father and I were planning to book a flight to our apartment in Murcia (Spain) this monday for 2 weeks.

My logic is that if we have nothing to do for 2 weeks, both of work, and no sport ect, we might as well be in a sunny apartment isolating rather than here.

But I noticed Spain has it worse and is taking strong measures, would it be silly/selfish to travel, or is my logic fair?
    Spain Travel Advice: Foreign Office statement Friday 13th. March
    The Foreign & Commonwealth Office now advises against all but essential travel to parts of Spain.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

“We are advising against all but essential travel to the regions of Madrid, La Rioja and the municipalities of La Bastida, Vitoria and Miranda de Ebro. Airlines are continuing to run flights as normal to and from these areas.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Barry Bastad View Post
    Should this forum be suspended until April 3rd?
    Would anyone really notice?

Quote Originally Posted by beakerboyblue View Post
    That would be great NO sludge factory
    You do realise there would be NO beakerboyblue during this period too ?

I mean sorry to spoil things but thought I would point that out

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    ....that with no football, I now have nothing to do and nothing to talk about

(not that I am one dimensional or anything )
    If you were one of the lucky ones who bagged 500 rolls of toilet paper, you can wank yourself silly for the next two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you were one of the lucky ones who bagged 500 rolls of toilet paper, you can wank yourself silly for the next two weeks!
    I do that continually anyway

Should this forum be suspended until April 3rd?
    If that happens I will volunteer to be a non paid carer for one of the less fortunate on this board, some are In dire need of help .

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I do that continually anyway
    I tug one at least once a day, is that above or below the national average ?

I am in New York right now. I really don't want to get stuck here. It is a rip off for Beer!

I've woke up this morning, and admit I'm wondering what the hell i can do to get through the weekend. My interests are wider than football, in as much as I love most sports, but sadly that shows me too as being one dimensional.

I'm now into my late 50s and have been contemplating cutting down my working hours. But once I realise other than sport I haven't got many interests at all, I don't think I could cope with semi retirement.

Time to ring Sky and ask for a refund I think. Although 3pm today they are showing our League Cup final again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    I've woke up this morning, and admit I'm wondering what the hell i can do to get through the weekend. My interests are wider than football, in as much as I love most sports, but sadly that shows me too as being one dimensional.

I'm now into my late 50s and have been contemplating cutting down my working hours. But once I realise other than sport I haven't got many interests at all, I don't think I could cope with semi retirement.

Time to ring Sky and ask for a refund I think. Although 3pm today they are showing our League Cup final again.
    So not just me then :-/

I was also wondering about the vast sums that I pay to Sky and BT Sport every month - if they can’t deliver the content that I am interested in, then why am I still paying? No doubt they will claim that it isn’t their fault, but it does seem like a huge waste of money now.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I'm more concerned about my holiday being cancelled than I am of catching it.
    I would be too. In fact, I'd jump at the chance to go away at the moment.

International

I would say fair logic. Can we all come?
    lol I love that, if we have self isolate lets all isolate together lol
    It reminds me of someone I knew who would religiously inspect the labals of all the clothes before washing and take out all the ones that said "Wash seperately" and put them to one side.
    Then when she had enough "Wash sperately" for a full load she'd wash them alltogether. She honestly couldn't see the flaw in her resoning.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    So honest question, my father and I were planning to book a flight to our apartment in Murcia (Spain) this monday for 2 weeks.

My logic is that if we have nothing to do for 2 weeks, both of work, and no sport ect, we might as well be in a sunny apartment isolating rather than here.

But I noticed Spain has it worse and is taking strong measures, would it be silly/selfish to travel, or is my logic fair?

No flights. Forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    “We are advising against all but essential travel to the regions of Madrid, La Rioja and the municipalities of La Bastida, Vitoria and Miranda de Ebro. Airlines are continuing to run flights as normal to and from these areas.”
    My home. Very quiet atm. We have about 350 cases or so.