Re: Stereophonics tickets x4 at £85 each for tomorrow going

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    PM if interested
    £85
    For the four Shirley?

Comedy gold

I'm just looking, maybe tomorrow, hurry up and wait.
    Have a nice day.

Is this price serious?
    Rock capitalism at it's best.
    They seem to play Cardiff twice a year ,are they skint .

Wonder if they had tickets for the away end for tomorrow?

seems to be the normal price these days for concerts . off to see simply red later this year and the prices are insane

had the chance to see Morrissey tonight at Wembley for 50 quid a pop but declined because of the COVID-19

really surprised all pop concerts are still on in this country or in Europe with whats going on .

seeing live pics from wembley it looks packed out looks like this virus didn't deter anyone from going it seems .wonder if everyone will turn up for the phonics tonight

the vast majority of the 12,000 crowd standing tonight at the morrissey concert at wembley . how stupid are us Brits when we are in a pandemic situation . should have been cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the vast majority of the 12,000 crowd standing tonight at the morrissey concert at wembley . how stupid are us Brits when we are in a pandemic situation . should have been cancelled

Why should it be cancelled? You are no more likely to catch it from someone standing next to you at a gig than you are from someone in the pub or the shop

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Why should it be cancelled? You are no more likely to catch it from someone standing next to you at a gig than you are from someone in the pub or the shop
    ****ing madness.Should have been cancelled.How ,many of them could possibly wash their hands before during and after.We don't know yet how many carriers there will are.
    You touch a door handle then take the virus home to your grannie.

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    ****ing madness.Should have been cancelled.How ,many of them could possibly wash their hands before during and after.We don't know yet how many carriers there will are.
    You touch a door handle then take the virus home to your grannie.
    Well they are Morrissey fans ?

Elvis Costello just been postponed, Wales Millennium Centre tomorrow, The Who posponed Motorpoint Arena 30th March, got tickets for both.

I think there's probably more chance of contracting stood it in a ventless room filled with 20000 other people that you're shoulder to shoulder with and move through to go to the toilet/bar etc than there is with 30/40 other people in a pub or shop isn't there? I'm not an expert but that seems fairly obvious

Nonsense. Just complete nonsense. Care to have a go at justifying this statement?

There's something I'm not clear on. Have I got to pay you, or are you going to pay me?

so did anyone go to see stereophonics last night off here ?

i see they are getting a bit of slating on twitter for going ahead with the concert . Wales online picked up on it too

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...lling-17927592

netball superleague has been cancelled, only seen 1 game on our season ticket