+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Metal Britannia, tonight , half nine , bbc four , followed by slipknot , unmasked

Metal Britannia, tonight , half nine , bbc four , followed by slipknot , unmasked

Sabbath , Judas Priest etc

Not a big fan of slipknot but amazing live

Re: Metal Britannia, tonight , half nine , bbc four , followed by slipknot , unmasked

you're living in the past , showing your age and small knowledge of metal.
    go buy some bog roll

Re: Metal Britannia, tonight , half nine , bbc four , followed by slipknot , unmasked

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    you're living in the past , showing your age and small knowledge of metal.
    go buy some bog roll
    What do you want to know about metal ?

Meshuggah ?

Botch ?

Keelhaul ?

Ask away

Good show , apart from burke Shelley from budgie who came over as a right idiot , having a go at sabbath in the same way robert plant did

Not a glimpse into modern day death metal , industrial , math metal

Just a glimpse of the founding fathers of heavy metal who were black sabbath essentially

The riff from symptom of the universe nails it

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Meshuggah ?

Botch ?

Keelhaul ?

Ask away
    I'll be most obliged should you be able to tell me or link me to the lyrics of the Keelhaul track you posted recently which I've included below. I searched for the lyrics at the time and failed to unearth them. I'm intrigued as to what he's shouting about near the beginning. I'm positive any off his cake St. Mary Street wino would be more pleasing to my ear than he is.

Good show , apart from burke Shelley from budgie who came over as a right idiot , having a go at sabbath in the same way robert plant did

Not a glimpse into modern day death metal , industrial , math metal

Just a glimpse of the founding fathers of heavy metal who were black sabbath essentially

The riff from symptom of the universe nails it
    Agree about Burke Shelley living up to his name! I enjoyed this last night but I must have seen it about 3 or 4 times now, it's 10 years old!

Sad to see Jon Lord and Lemmy on the show, both of whom have since passed on but I'm glad Diamond Head got some coverage; they were very underrated in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Agree about Burke Shelley living up to his name! I enjoyed this last night but I must have seen it about 3 or 4 times now, it's 10 years old!

Sad to see Jon Lord and Lemmy on the show, both of whom have since passed on but I'm glad Diamond Head got some coverage; they were very underrated in my opinion.
    Diamond head were great , Canterbury is a great album

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I'll be most obliged should you be able to tell me or link me to the lyrics of the Keelhaul track you posted recently which I've included below. I searched for the lyrics at the time and failed to unearth them. I'm intrigued as to what he's shouting about near the beginning. I'm positive any off his cake St. Mary Street wino would be more pleasing to my ear than he is.

No matter how many times I try , it's a 360 degrees , son of a bitch

Ta for that.

I listened intently to the first minute three times but still couldn't make out the lyrics. I'll be sure to rescue my ear trumpet from the shed in readiness for your next heavy rock youtube link.

By the way, I saw in another thread you made mention of your Bridgend town centre visit last Tuesday. I'm debating whether to write up an accurate account or not because I would never embarrass you.

Sabbath , Judas Priest etc

Not a big fan of slipknot but amazing live
    Did you know Stock, Aitken and Waterman produced and recorded some Judas Priest stuff, not that it ever got released?

It all went a bit self indulgent and facile after the kinks riff

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    It all went a bit self indulgent and facile after the kinks riff
    Two founding members of black sabbath can talk about the band all night long as far as I am concerned , legends in the heavy metal genre

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Did you know Stock, Aitken and Waterman produced and recorded some Judas Priest stuff, not that it ever got released?
    Rob halford liked a bit of high energy stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Ta for that.

I listened intently to the first minute three times but still couldn't make out the lyrics. I'll be sure to rescue my ear trumpet from the shed in readiness for your next heavy rock youtube link.

By the way, I saw in another thread you made mention of your Bridgend town centre visit last Tuesday. I'm debating whether to write up an accurate account or not because I would never embarrass you.
    Do it , I have nothing to hide

A trip to nolton street kebab house is not a crime

Meshuggah ?

Botch ?

Keelhaul ?

Ask away
    what about

Ruthenium. ...
    Iridium. ...
    Osmium. ...
    Palladium. ...
    Rhenium.

bit of jinjer

come on sludge , you'd shag her?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    bit of jinjer

come on sludge , you'd shag her?
    Great riffing , bit of a meshuggah, opeth , slayer vibe going on

Shes not my type , too much ink