+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Car Black boxes

Car Black boxes

Anyone had one ? ? ?

my daughter just purchased her 1st car today and looking at insurance it looks like a black box policy is by far the cheapest

anyone had one ? ? ? and did it work out

Re: Car Black box's

I let the first one go but it's boxes. I'm sorry to be that guy, I take no pride in this.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I let the first one go but it's boxes. I'm sorry to be that guy, I take no pride in this.
    what do you mean ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    what do you mean ? ? ?
    Oh maaaan, don't make me go into it like an asshole. It's boxes not box's. You also called them box's in the Dunkirk Spirit thread, I believe in when referring to cereal boxes. I'm sorry, I'm not usually grammar police but this one stuck out and I couldn't let it go.

And I'd never even heard of car black boxes before this thread so I can't even help you with that.

I'm going to go.

what do you mean ? ? ?
    I think that 'Boxes' is plural although i think you can use both as nobody gives a shit.

Oh maaaan, don't make me go into it like an asshole. It's boxes not box's. You also called them box's in the Dunkirk Spirit thread, I believe in when referring to cereal boxes. I'm sorry, I'm not usually grammar police but this one stuck out and I couldn't let it go.

And I'd never even heard of car black boxes before this thread so I can't even help you with that.

I'm going to go.
    A car black box is the same as a plane black box, you can hear what the driver is saying moments before impact. It's sort of a Ride on Time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that 'Boxes' is plural although i think you can use both as nobody gives a shit.
    A bit like Blue Matt, he doesn't give a shit about anything.

Banned

I'm going to go.
    They will register speed and driver actions/reactions. Some companies will give an insurance discount if your daughter exercises good driving habit. They will bump up your premiums if your daughter drives poorly.

yeah everybody's real cool about it

I'm going to go.

No, looks like someone edited my post

Banned

At least lemons are not in short supply.

a silent hero

a silent hero

International

box's means something owned by or referring to the box. As in "the box's lid was broken" Boxes refers to the plural of box as in "There were 6 boxes"

Sorry to be as grammar police as delmbox, I'm sure we'll both get pulled up endlessly because of this .

I’m going to start using ‘boxen’ as the plural of box, only right when the plural of ox is oxen. Foxen is also a good ‘un

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Car Black boxes

My son had one fitted when he first passed his test
    He got a nice discount when he renewed because he insured with the same company that he got the box with

Re: Car Black boxes

Use hastings