Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
I’ve spoken to suppliers in 2 regions there and they are back working and say everything is under control

They feel they have beaten itl
I have doubts on the China figures BUT the region is getting back to normal.

South Korean figures are also very interesting, showing a downward curve.

What do both countries have in common, a population that, largely, does what it is told.

Hopefully the Italians, French and Spanish will do too, as well as us in the UK.

My biggest concern at the moment is holding onto my job, keeping my parents out of harm's way, and hoping that there are not more waves to come. I am not sure what happens if this lockdown doesn't see a downward curve in Italy or France because I don't know how long people will put up with it.

Luckily, in the UK, we are behind the curves of mainland Europe, Iran, Korea and China.

The only way to beat this is through isolation.

Here's what we know
The virus shell is broken up by soap and water.... therefore washing hands is going to be effective
Many people have tested positive without feeling any symptoms or only mild symptoms. Therefore, there may be a lot of people who have had it, recovered, and not known..... Devise a test to see if people have ever had Covid-19
Italian new cases seems to be plateauing at the moment.... same as with a lot of epidemic/pandemics - reach a peak then decline

The key thing is the rate of decline.

Government needs to open up it's data for other scientific opinion.

As for the OP. Bore off. We all feel panicky at the moment, you've just posted conspirational theory stuff and, as this progresses, fully expect war-time conditions to be imposed. That means that talk such as yours can get you into a lot of trouble.