+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Foreboding....

Re: A Foreboding....

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    The Black Death??? I think we've a way to go really.
    I use the libraries quite a lot. I ordered this book a couple of months ago and picked it up a couple of days ago !

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...1-great-plague

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Elsewhere scientists hope that around 60% of the population contract some form of COVID-19. In this way humanity will develop a herd immunity because this virus is coming back next year as well and there just enough resource to vaccinate everybody once a vaccine is available

I guarantee in a month sludge will be on here trying to offload packs of bog roll.
    The amount of shit stirring going on in the press and social media is i think almost unprecedented.
    Plenty of flock mentality going on with people not thinking with a clear mind.
    There is no need to panic there is no need to stockpile.

let common sense prevail

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I guarantee in a month sludge will be on here trying to offload packs of bog roll.
    The amount of shit stirring going on in the press and social media is i think almost unprecedented.

let common sense prevail
    I think there's a limited amount of shit stirring you can really do with the measures that are in place across the world. "Italy and France in total lockdown" "Europe bans travel" "USA closes border with Canada" kind of do the stirring themselves by being, you know, facts.

But TotalITK on the internet knows best and has guaranteed that in a month it'll be over.

let common sense prevail
    Possibly so but London will be locked down by the weekend with restrictions on non essential travel.

Supermarkets can still supply and pharmacies will remain open.

let common sense prevail
    Absolutely.

Also, panic is much easier to spread than it was during the Swine Flu pandemic ten years ago because more people have social media these days. Facebook and Twitter were still relatively new back then.

A deep thinking cynic would say that they don't even believe that there is a 'corona virus'.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

A f**king attention seeking idiot trying to look special on the internet would say that they don't even believe that there is a 'corona virus'.
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Fixed it for you

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Elsewhere scientists hope that around 60% of the population contract some form of COVID-19. In this way humanity will develop a herd immunity because this virus is coming back next year as well and there just enough resource to vaccinate everybody once a vaccine is available
    Makes sense. I also wonder how many people had it and never even knew they had it. Lots of people complain of minor symptoms, and a few have tested positive and experienced nothing at all.

I am more worried for the vulnerable, and our economy than getting Coronavirus myself. Italy are in day 8 of lockdown, recorded a record number of cases. I wonder how strict that lockdown actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I think there's a limited amount of shit stirring you can really do with the measures that are in place across the world. "Italy and France in total lockdown" "Europe bans travel" "USA closes border with Canada" kind of do the stirring themselves by being, you know, facts.

But TotalITK on the internet knows best and has guaranteed that in a month it'll be over.
    in a month sludge will be selling bog roll?
    is that slow enough for you?
    now feck off and and hoard all you like

in a month sludge will be selling bog roll?
    is that slow enough for you?
    now feck off and and hoard all you like
    I am hoarding absolutely f**k all. You seem to be under the impression that there's only two groups - the blindly arrogant people like you, and the hoarders.

There's also tens of millions normal people in the middle who are intelligent enough to understand that this is a serious situation that needs action being taken so are taking steps to protect themselves and others, but who are also keeping their heads and not panicking about it.

Now either feck off or carry on making a show of yourself, I don't really care.

Absolutely.

Also, panic is much easier to spread than it was during the Swine Flu pandemic ten years ago because more people have social media these days. Facebook and Twitter were still relatively new back then.

A deep thinking cynic would say that they don't even believe that there is a 'corona virus'.
    Unreal you're still spreading this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Unreal you're still spreading this shit
    Eh?

Eh?
    A few days ago you were saying because, you're intelligent, you think the media attention is a distraction from something else. Now you're saying that, as you're a deep thinker, you don't think there is a corona virus.

That might be the shit he's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A few days ago you were saying because, you're intelligent, you think the media attention is a distraction from something else. Now you're saying that, as you're a deep thinker, you don't think there is a corona virus.

That might be the shit he's talking about.
    Please highlight where I've said that I don't think there is a Corona Virus.