+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you buy your SEASON TICKET now, if:———

Would you buy your SEASON TICKET now, if:———

In these difficult times, If the club asked you to buy your season ticket, to help tide them over, would you help them out.

I know some fans, were thinking of not renewing, if you were one of these, has your attitude changed, in these difficult times ??

Re: Would you buy your SEASON TICKET now, if:———

I was expecting them to go on early bird sale soon, so yes. Was wondering the other day if we’ll get a post war fan reaction when things get back to normal. Attendances went through the roof in the aftermath of WW2. I know there’s many other distractions nowadays but perhaps people had more freedom to move about than it seems we’re going to get now. Would it be a surprise if the first game back for many clubs would sell out?

I'd budgeted for buying a season ticket around now, so, yes, I think I would.

Absolutely

For family and health reasons I probably wasnt going to renew anyway, so cant think why I would consider changing my mind.

Feedback

yes

Unsure. I can't get to Tuesday night games so I wonder if there's much point.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Unsure. I can't get to Tuesday night games so I wonder if there's much point.
    Won’t be playing Tuesdays next season in the Premier! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Won’t be playing Tuesdays next season in the Premier! ��
    I've currently got both Baku games and the final on my credit card (as well as Italy and the round of 16 which I want to keep)

If I can get refunds for those then maybe

No, will never renew unless most, if not all games, are played on Saturday afternoons. Just not value for money otherwise as I can't usually get there at any other times. Will stick to the FlexiTicket idea again next year.

Yes, but then again I bought into the Ridsdale Golden Season Ticket malarkey.