+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Let’s get physical

Re: Let’s get physical

Is anyone doing physical exercise as a result of the lockdown?
    I’ve stuck to my running on the treadmill and am now up to 3.07 miles in 30 minutes. My target was 10 minute miles before I hit my 56th birthday this month. Managed that and am targeting nine minute miles longer term. It’s not great but I’m ok with it. The days of running 6/7 minute miles back in the 80’s are gone for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Is anyone doing physical exercise as a result of the lockdown?
    I’ve stuck to my running on the treadmill and am now up to 3.07 miles in 30 minutes. My target was 10 minute miles before I hit my 56th birthday this month. Managed that and am targeting nine minute miles longer term. It’s not great but I’m ok with it. The days of running 6/7 minute miles back in the 80’s are gone for good.
    I think they are very good times considering you've not been doing it long.

I've been going out for a daily run around 6.30am, I'm fairly central so it gets a bit "busy" later on but I'd go mad if I didn't get 45 mins outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think they are very good times considering you've not been doing it long.

I've been going out for a daily run around 6.30am, I'm fairly central so it gets a bit "busy" later on but I'd go mad if I didn't get 45 mins outside.
    45 minutes a day is a good effort. I can’t do that. I’m on the treadmill every other day plus walk the dog a couple of times a week. It’s enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    45 minutes a day is a good effort. I can’t do that. I’m on the treadmill every other day plus walk the dog a couple of times a week. It’s enough for me.
    I’ve got younger legs than you I think 😉. And it sounds like you’ve only just started getting into it, impressive every other day and good times you’re doing I think.

You’ve done well mate keep it up