+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile

Just had email from them stating that from 23 March for one month I’m getting unlimited calls/ texts and an extra 10gig of data free. This is they say due to the present situation Good gesture from them.
    Anyone else had this from them?

Re: Virgin Mobile

'er-indoors' has but I've not!!!!

Yeah, I had the same E mail, nice gesture.

Wow nice well done Virgin , American owned now I think

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Wow nice well done Virgin , American owned now I think
    Just for the last 7 years. What's the relevance of US ownership as you have specifically raised it?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Just for the last 7 years. What's the relevance of US ownership as you have specifically raised it?
    A lot of folk might think its rich boy Branson gimmy , why do you ask is it okay to say the word USA , do you stalk my every comment ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    A lot of folk might think its rich boy Branson gimmy , why do you ask is it okay to say the word USA , do you stalk my every comment ?
    That's why I asked. What do you have against Richard Branson such that you had to point out that he should get no credit for selling a company seven years ago. As far as "stalking" goes do you think that everyone should totally ignore the bollocks you post on a daily basis. To be fair you do seem to have the last word in most posts either because yo have nailed it or nobody else understands the drunken bollocks you end the night with though!

No. All I've had off Virgin week is an intermittent broadband signal and an estimated resolution date of next Wednesday. Not great when you're trying to work from home.