+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday Night Tunes Corona special

Re: Friday Night Tunes Corona special

a shameless plug i know but the Moz Master released another gem of an album today . gone down well with the critics apart from the Guardian of course especially as it's a fresh sounding sound almost 80;s synth in many respects .

once i saw the river clean performed 2 weeks ago in Leeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTB98NW2u8

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    a shameless plug i know but the Moz Master released another gem of an album today . gone down well with the critics apart from the Guardian of course especially as it's a fresh sounding sound almost 80;s synth in many respects .

once i saw the river clean performed 2 weeks ago in Leeds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTB98NW2u8

Sh1t he's aged. There's a danger of ruining your legacy if you carry on too long. Great legacy mind. Were you a fan of "You are the Quarry"?

well he is almost 61 now what do you expect ?

in terms of the storm he provoked a few years ago notibally from the Guardian about his views about chinese animal welfare in that country when he called them sub species and the usual suspects in the press ground him down and labelled him far right etc

i,m not laughing at all as we are experiencing serious times but by god how he was right and the gutter press that was and still is trying out to destroy him are silent . what a bunch of Łankers they are and will always be trying to silence about animal cruelty in China / he's ahead of the game in so many ways

in terms of the storm he provoked a few years ago notibally from the Guardian about his views about chinese animal welfare in that country when he called them sub species and the usual suspects in the press ground him down and labelled him far right etc

i,m not laughing at all as we are experiencing serious times but by god how he was right and the gutter press that was and still is trying out to destroy him are silent . what a bunch of Łankers they are and will always be trying to silence about animal cruelty in China / he's ahead of the game in so many ways
    Great points.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hard Too View Post
    Great points.
    Ah, an isolation related vid by the mozfather is... Spent the day in bed. Check out the cameo by Joey Barton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmAi9XmlIo

listened to that track on loop driving back from the midlands today a classic along with buddy holly tunes !

no bus no boss no rain no train ..........................

Jim Jim Falls now i,m in the mood for more.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5hQh1QvPGg

“Did you see the thing on the news about their treatment of animals and animal welfare?” he said. “Absolutely horrific. You can’t help but feel that the Chinese are a subspecies.” Quote from the NME.

Now we could argue the toss over whether he meant the Chinese as a whole or those who treat animals badly but I get the impression you'd find any way you could to back him up. I have some friends who do the same and I've never understood this kind of worship. It reminds me of the way Trump supporters side with him at all costs, which must mean that Morrissey is the Indie Trump.

Alcathays thanks for your response which is typical when quoting quotes from years ago . as usual the general public sees the headlines without digging deep without the actual quotes . its there if you choose to look

Forget the labels of right wing left wing Morrissey is the most human person in the world . the animal right movement is a better place with him in the world . when all this virus is over china is going to get it in the ear thats for sure and more . who,s laughing at Morrissey now eh ?

Alcathays thanks for your response which is typical when quoting quotes from years ago . as usual the general public sees the headlines without digging deep without the actual quotes . its there if you choose to look

Forget the labels of right wing left wing Morrissey is the most human person in the world . the animal right movement is a better place with him in the world . when all this virus is over china is going to get it in the ear thats for sure and more . who,s laughing at Morrissey now eh ?
    Downloaded the album yesterday, great stuff, though not according to this unobjective review.
    https://www.albumism.com/reviews/mor...dog-on-a-chain
    Morrissey’s ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ Accelerates His Descent Toward Irrelevance | Album Review
    Polarising artist these days, I can like his music and disagree with some of what he says no problem.
    My Coroner virus song, Townes Van Zandt, the old guy at 2:30, the power of music.

a true classic

This is for a few special people on this board that seem to want everyone as shit scared as they are ...you know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Downloaded the album yesterday, great stuff, though not according to this unobjective review.
    https://www.albumism.com/reviews/mor...dog-on-a-chain
    Morrissey’s ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ Accelerates His Descent Toward Irrelevance | Album Review
    Polarising artist these days, I can like his music and disagree with some of what he says no problem.
    My Coroner virus song, Townes Van Zandt, the old guy at 2:30, the power of music.
    must have been an ex guardian music reporter

anyway back on track with relevant tunes

only the lonely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjq4wYuwgxs

You're the one who brought it up

The Smiths are great, and lyrically Morrissey is brilliant, but he has said some silly things and has deservedly taken some stick over it

fair comment city123 in my defence had too many ales last night !

i,m a lonely boy one of my faves from the pistols .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJxxiCJCbUM