Social distancing isnt working, the Government need to take the options out of our hands ( they have made a start by closing pubs / bars / restaurants / cafes / pools and gyms tonight ), yes some are working from home, but people are still out and about, i popped into Argos tonight ( my daughter wanted a weight set to try and keep fit, from 3 or 4 netball training sessions and 2 or 3 matches ,3 sessions in the pool and a few sessions in the gym per week to staying home, its going to be tough for her, we have a bit of a home gym on the go, not to mention we have just moved and will be working on the place ) and the " out of town " shopping place was rammed, for the record i was in and out in 5 mins

This week i have lost 1100 quid a week of contracts, i understand that closing the non-essential shops will means its tough ( though the government has pulled out all the stops to help the workers imho )

whats the point of closing schools when B & M and various other stores have people just jollying around buying bath mats and a set of 4 mugs

would lockdown for 2 months really be that hard ? ? ? ? especially if we kicked the arse out of this virus