+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social distancing isnt working as well as it should

Banned

Re: Social distancing isnt working as well as it should

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    you were out and about and youre complaining that people arent social distancing?
    It was only 5 minutes he says. And, it was essential. I've been out buying food for neighbours - supermarkets are packed but the old dear next door needs stuff. If she wanted a gym - she'd have to wait though. I'm not as dull as Blue Matt, I can work out what is essential and what isn't.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    true, but till the government shuts the non-essential stores down, they will stay open and people will visit them
    People like you.... though you're not going to admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    It was only 5 minutes he says. And, it was essential. I've been out buying food for neighbours - supermarkets are packed but the old dear next door needs stuff. If she wanted a gym - she'd have to wait though. I'm not as dull as Blue Matt, I can work out what is essential and what isn't.
    5 minutes between arggos and the leisure centre?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    5 minutes between arggos and the leisure centre?
    God knows.

Blue Matt started the crisis panic buying stuff he didn't need, and wondering how long any of us would survive on our cupboard contents. I only ever keep 2 days of stuff in, and that hasn't changed although the contents have.

He is now buying more stuff he doesn't immediately need, in crowded shops. Instead of checking his behaviour (of course, there is no chance he has the virus and so it is ok for him to go out and about) he castigates other people for exercising the same stupid behaviour that he has exercised.