+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EURO 2016 Recordings

EURO 2016 Recordings

Does anyone have our games from the euros downloaded that they'd be willing to share? Did have them but it would appear they've vanished. Might help pass some time

Cheers

Re: EURO 2016 Recordings

Had a quick look on Youtube, no joy but I seem remember someone sharing their Dropbox or cloud area a while back

Plenty of stuff on YouTube mind you, just came across this which is worth a watch again, less than 5 minutes.

https://youtu.be/H2yV8qo6PSM

I still get emotional watching that. What a night that was.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I still get emotional watching that. What a night that was.
    Brings it all back doesn't it.

Forgot about the Ashley Williams "tackle" pelanty shout and how lucky we were at 2-1.

That Vokes goal going in was just something I'd rarely felt emotionally before or since

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Brings it all back doesn't it.

Forgot about the Ashley Williams "tackle" pelanty shout and how lucky we were at 2-1.

That Vokes goal going in was just something I'd rarely felt emotionally before or since
    A majestic header which doesn’t get the praise it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    A majestic header which doesn’t get the praise it deserves.
    I still have the recording of that match saved on the TV and watch it from time to time. What a night, I was in the Cardiff fanzone and it went mental. The only thing that would top that night is if we win the thing next year!

I'm surprised a video of just the matches wasn't produced

Would happily watch every minute of every game if anyone has them knocking about. Had the Belgium game on sky plus until we moved to sky q.

Was there for the Belgium game and was absolutely unreal.

Have long debated it but think the celebrations for HRK/Vokes just pip Turner at Wembley for me. Maybe as the result went our way but all three goals were carnage tbf, great times

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I still have the recording of that match saved on the TV and watch it from time to time. What a night, I was in the Cardiff fanzone and it went mental. The only thing that would top that night is if we win the thing next year!
    I was at home watching it with my son and it’s fair to say we were very noisy. Our English neighbour was hammering our letterbox when HRK scored. She was almost as excited as us.

It was me that shared the games originally as I had them upped on my google drive. Sadly I don't have them any more on there and can't find them anywhere on my connected drives. So unless someone saved them there is little chance of watching them again sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I'm surprised a video of just the matches wasn't produced
    The FAW missed out on a bit of a windfall there surely and I'm sure someone, somewhere could still make a tidy sum for themselves if they put something together now - I'd certainly be interested.

I'd forgotten how good that Vokes header was. It was probably overshadowed by Robson Kanu's Cruyff turn. I watched the match on a cruise ship somewhere in the Norwegian Fjords and it was great to see the English supporting Wales in the way they did. The bar went crazy that night.

The Belgian game was a match where I’d have loved to have experienced two other places as well as in the ground, where I was. I’d have loved the opportunity of being sat at home on the settee taking it all in and I’d have loved to have been in the Cardiff fan zone, then out on the piss in town, it must have been electric. Difficult to get a drink back in Lille town centre but it was fun watching both sets of fans frolicking in the fountain outside the station, great times, never to be forgotten.

ive got them somewhere, i grabbed them from Maccy Blue

now the issue is, we have moved and have 40 large boxes with house stuff in and i dont have a clue where they are, when i find the USB sticks i will post on here

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The FAW missed out on a bit of a windfall there surely and I'm sure someone, somewhere could still make a tidy sum for themselves if they put something together now - I'd certainly be interested.
    Still hoping for a DVD showing the series of Belgium games from James Collins' red card to Sam Vokes' winner.

I’ve got all the games on my skybox which I why I haven’t opted for SkyQ.
    You can watch Don’t Take Me Home on Amazon Prime Video which maybe free for 30days.
    It’ll get the hairs on the back of your neck standing, I found it quite emotional watching it as went to every game.
    God I miss Euro16

Your wish is my command

Great website, has a whole host of games, excellent quality and can stream them.

Has all the Euro2016 ones on there as well as a load of other Wales games including some from the 70s, 80s and 90s. All full games.

https://footballia.net/teams/wales?page=2

Also has a few Cardiff games on there. Mainly games against the big four in the PL but also has the FA Cup and League Cup final.

Download uttorrent.unless you already have it.then click on this link ,click on download torrent,for wales v russia full game.https://www.xn--thepratebay-fcb.com/....x264-OVERTiME

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Your wish is my command

Great website, has a whole host of games, excellent quality and can stream them.

Has all the Euro2016 ones on there as well as a load of other Wales games including some from the 70s, 80s and 90s. All full games.

https://footballia.net/teams/wales?page=2

Also has a few Cardiff games on there. Mainly games against the big four in the PL but also has the FA Cup and League Cup final.
    Fair play mate, that's great. Thank you

FAW Facebook are showing full re-runs of the 2016 qualifers starting from tomorrow on Wednesday (19:30) Saturday (15:00) schedule.

read somewhere the whole campaign is being rerun starting wed25 think it said faw facebook whatever that is

This is where they'll show it from: https://www.facebook.com/FAWales/

Don't take me home is available on amazon prime video

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    read somewhere the whole campaign is being rerun starting wed25 think it said faw facebook whatever that is
    It's being shown on the FAW youtube site now too.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It's being shown on the FAW youtube site now too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhKlR_XrMWw