+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Vs Charlton

Cardiff Vs Charlton

Just got back

Scrappy match but a good point in hindsight after a poor performance

Pato tried but no real service from midfield.
    Wingers inconsistent Murphy is so hot and cold it’s unreal, Hoilett with a poor game but Pato not making the runs that he should have been
    Couple of good saves but really shouldn’t have been allowed to shoot from there, not sure if it’s the slow centre back pairing just the midfield not clicking. Sanderson good should sign him up

Charlton there for the taking but got overran in midfield

If you can save this mike for when the season resumes so I don’t have to type it again

Re: Cardiff Vs Charlton

At least the the ref was better this week

I bet we didnt play to Glatzels strengths.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Just got back

Scrappy match but a good point in hindsight after a poor performance

Pato tried but no real service from midfield.
    Wingers inconsistent Murphy is so hot and cold it’s unreal, Hoilett with a poor game but Pato not making the runs that he should have been
    Couple of good saves but really shouldn’t have been allowed to shoot from there, not sure if it’s the slow centre back pairing just the midfield not clicking. Sanderson good should sign him up

Charlton there for the taking but got overran in midfield

If you can save this mike for when the season resumes so I don’t have to type it again
    Before I got to the end I was already thinking I bet this isn’t far off the truth when it does get played! 😂

Not many in the stadium 6ft social distancing effected the crowd , as did no alcohol, players did there best , lucky to grab a point ,tough season .

Banned

I'm still on the train heading home. Standing room only, can't believe we took 6,000 there. In the pub before the game, I was talking to someone who knows someone high up at Cardiff, apparently there will be £10m for Harris on players this summer but he's been told to scout bargains from places like Finland during the Euros.

Game was scrappy, 0-0 was a fair result. Shared a burger with my mate because he was skint and now one headcase is throwing a toilet roll through the window on our carriage making a huge streamer. Bonkers. Not sure how much more I can take this season, thinking of taking a trip to Rome to see the collisseum or, failing that, a road trip around Spain.

Back to the office on Monday, bound to get some more leg pulling from the Man U fans with us having failed to score since February.

From what I caught on stream, just showed again how slow our midfield is with Pack. Don't agree with what's been said about Pato - at least he got into good positions today...

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    From what I caught on stream, just showed again how slow our midfield is with Pack. Don't agree with what's been said about Pato - at least he got into good positions today...
    Another game ruined by Genomes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Pack was breaking up play though. Not sure how you can be so dismissive of his performance today, I thought he had one of his better games. He's never going to be a creative spark.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I'm still on the train heading home. Standing room only, can't believe we took 6,000 there.
    6,000? It was a home match, biggest crowd of the season, at least 25,000

International Break now. Got my tickets for the USA game but I'm not going down west for the Austria game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I bet we didnt play to Glatzels strengths.
    As in providing tap-ins on a plate?

Singing that vile bloody song about Swansea again. And all this anti English stuff has got to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    At least the the ref was better this week
    True, I didn't see any errors

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I'm still on the train heading home. Standing room only, can't believe we took 6,000 there. In the pub before the game, I was talking to someone who knows someone high up at Cardiff, apparently there will be £10m for Harris on players this summer but he's been told to scout bargains from places like Finland during the Euros.

Game was scrappy, 0-0 was a fair result. Shared a burger with my mate because he was skint and now one headcase is throwing a toilet roll through the window on our carriage making a huge streamer. Bonkers. Not sure how much more I can take this season, thinking of taking a trip to Rome to see the collisseum or, failing that, a road trip around Spain.

Back to the office on Monday, bound to get some more leg pulling from the Man U fans with us having failed to score since February.
    I can't see us scoring again this year 🤔