+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pausing Sky Sports - Issues

Pausing Sky Sports - Issues

Still an option under my account, even though it showed 'order processed' when I clicked pause sky sports. When I try and do it again it's showing technical problems.

Sky Sports is still showing as part of my package, anyone else??

Re: Pausing Sky Sports - Issues

Do it via the My Sky app

It took me two mins. My next payments already recalculated.

I felt a bit guilty doing to it though. In case it impacts on the jobs of the staff.

But I guess I have given them thousands and thousands over 20+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Do it via the My Sky app

I felt a bit guilty doing to it though. In case it impacts on the jobs of the staff.

Thanks I couldn't do it either but it worked on the MySky ap. Thanks.

I must be jinxed.

Couldn't finalise the suspension yesterday on the Sky website (buffering and 'error' in page address) and now I have tried on the My Sky app I'm getting a very long time of a broken circle spinning around - like watching paint dry.

Maybe everyone who failed to get anywhere on the website is now on the app and it can't cope?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I must be jinxed.

Couldn't finalise the suspension yesterday on the Sky website (buffering and 'error' in page address) and now I have tried on the My Sky app I'm getting a very long time of a broken circle spinning around - like watching paint dry.

Maybe everyone who failed to get anywhere on the website is now on the app and it can't cope?
    Have you tried going into your accounts page and looking at future bills? You might find you have paused Sky Sport without realising.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Have you tried going into your accounts page and looking at future bills? You might find you have paused Sky Sport without realising.
    Thanks for that.

I didn't get past my next bill that runs up to 12 May - but the one after that (May-June) shows as Sky Sports FREE.

So it has worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Do it via the My Sky app

Don't be mate. Billionaire owners like Branson and Murdoch aren't looking out for their own staff - and looking for handouts from the gov, why should you be worried about saving £25 in these tough times?

Just done this and yes mine has paused. Thanks

Profoundly dumb move by these companies not to suspend fees for existing customers.

Thanks I couldn't do it either but it worked on the MySky ap. Thanks.
    Sorry for being a bit thick on this but have just been on my sky app and cannot see where or how to pause sky sports. Can anyone help please?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Worcester View Post
    Sorry for being a bit thick on this but have just been on my sky app and cannot see where or how to pause sky sports. Can anyone help please?
    At the bottom of the phone screen you will see "Need some help" Press the title which will take you to the search page. Enter "Pausing Sky Sports" That will take you to the relevant pages and then take it from there.