+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ok. I知 being ridiculous!

Ok. I知 being ridiculous!

Real Madrid are supposedly willing to let Bale go on a free transfer.

Simple.
    Offer him a 」50000 per week which would be part funded from extra season ticket sales, merchandising and hopefully the success that he would be able to bring.

And offer him equity. The value of the stock was declining and now more rapidly. The potential share gains are lost unless something dramatic happens to push it back up again.

Have there been any other player owners? Is it allowed?

Many will say that he won稚 come back. Fact or opinion?

Re: Ok. I知 being ridiculous!

That'd play merry hell with the sell on clause.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Real Madrid are supposedly willing to let Bale go on a free transfer.

Simple.
    Offer him a 」50000 per week which would be part funded from extra season ticket sales, merchandising and hopefully the success that he would be able to bring.

And offer him equity. The value of the stock was declining and now more rapidly. The potential share gains are lost unless something dramatic happens to push it back up again.

Have there been any other player owners? Is it allowed?

Many will say that he won’t come back. Fact or opinion?
    Get that fella in Newport to offer him “free golf”

He is a world class footballer. It would be a waste to have him here.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    He is a world class footballer. It would be a waste to have him here.
    Erm you need to live up to your name Nick, don’t you know that we’re the greatest team in football the world has ever seen????

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Erm you need to live up to your name Nick, don’t you know that we’re the greatest team in football the world has ever seen????
    in that case we don't need him, waste of 」50k a week

Bale's on $500,000 a week until 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I was going to say, 」50K's a snip!
    He wouldn't get out of bed for 」50K p/w and who can blame him for sitting tight.

Going to RM with all their riches and silly salaries has ruined Bale's career
    (slightly tongue in cheek by the way as it sounds just as ridiculous as the OP )

I do so wish someone would take a chance on him but with his recent injury record, it's easy to see why they haven't.

Of course by the time we see him play football again, he may well be too frickin old!

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We'll pay 10% and Madrid can have the satisfaction of booting him out, win win!

To be honest, the shirt sales, extra, season tickets ect, would take a big chunk out of 50k a week. Plus we are paying and have previously payed many players 20k-30k a week anyway so hardly a dramatic increase in our wage budget.

It is all down to him and his motivations, is he motivated by money or prestige?, success or reputation..

One would like to think, that the draw of finally living in his self built home with back garden golf course. close to his family and friends would be a considerable factor, and the benefit of being lauded and treated as a hero, in your home city and country for making such a move, for the rest of your life.

he certainly must have enough to finance his standard of living for the rest of his life by now, but the question is does he wish to carry on improving on his standard of life.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    To be honest, the shirt sales, extra, season tickets ect, would take a big chunk out of 50k a week. Plus we are paying and have previously payed many players 20k-30k a week anyway so hardly a dramatic increase in our wage budget.

It is all down to him and his motivations, is he motivated by money or prestige?, success or reputation..

One would like to think, that the draw of finally living in his self built home with back garden golf course. close to his family and friends would be a considerable factor, and the benefit of being lauded and treated as a hero, in your home city and country for making such a move, for the rest of your life.

he certainly must have enough to finance his standard of living for the rest of his life by now, but the question is does he wish to carry on improving on his standard of life.
    I don't think that's the question at all. I think the question is does he want to play for an average Championship football team with a reputation for playing shit football, or does he want to continue playing for one of the biggest teams in the world or move to another massive team if he leaves there.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I don't think that's the question at all. I think the question is does he want to play for an average Championship football team with a reputation for playing shit football, or does he want to continue playing for one of the biggest teams in the world or move to another massive team if he leaves there.
    Well the other option on the table is the Chinese league, I can not see that being a much better standard than we play

Well the other option on the table is the Chinese league, I can not see that being a much better standard than we play
    I am sure he will end up in the Premier League.
    Someone like Spurs or Man United will make it work, partly because of the commercial points made above.
    Remember Bellamy joining us from Man City?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There are other challenges that might excite him such as the chance to be involved with City as more than a player.

Well that's true but SURELY someone else would come in for him. He'd have to take a big paycut obviously but he could absolutely do a job for a top 6 team

Perhaps with the current situation he might find the time to learn the lingo. The kids could help out too....

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...and-wales-star

Obvs there are reasons to be cheerful (apart from the cash) with the family being settled etc..
    Barca could do worse than poaching Bale.

I would love it, LUV IT!! if that came to pass