+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has anyone on here caught it yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Has anyone on here caught it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    I'm great today thanks mate. Day 8 and finally shot of it. It was just like a strong flu. The fever was bad at night time and you can definitely feel the strain on your chest to breath. I'm a big lad anyway at 6ft 4 and 20 stone.
    I was correct at the start about the NHS website giving wrong analysis if you didn't have a temperature or a cough, they would basically just shut you down and say you haven't got it.

Look at this what they are now saying what I said.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/112695...ist-too-short/
    Remind me now and then not to fall out with you, uncle bob

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Remind me now and then not to fall out with you, uncle bob
    yeah I've always liked you too unclebob

We've had a letter to say that someone in my dad's care home has CV. Definately no visitors and someone has lost the cordless phone for the floor he is on so cant speak to him directly. Sorting out Skype right now as they can let relatives communicate that way.
    On a completely different tack, the woman staying in the apartment above us in Menorca last summer is from Bergamo. She is a journalist working for L'Eco di Bergamo (sp?), the newspaper featured by the BBC whose obituary pages went from 1.5 pages to 10 pages and then 11 pages a day. Emailed her but not heard back. Seeing military convoys taking coffins out of Bergamo, as the city cant cope with the numbers of dead, doesnt fill me with much hope.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    We've had a letter to say that someone in my dad's care home has CV. Definately no visitors and someone has lost the cordless phone for the floor he is on so cant speak to him directly. Sorting out Skype right now as they can let relatives communicate that way.
    On a completely different tack, the woman staying in the apartment above us in Menorca last summer is from Bergamo. She is a journalist working for L'Eco di Bergamo (sp?), the newspaper featured by the BBC whose obituary pages went from 1.5 pages to 10 pages and then 11 pages a day. Emailed her but not heard back. Seeing military convoys taking coffins out of Bergamo, as the city cant cope with the numbers of dead, doesnt fill me with much hope.
    I was meant to be in Bergamo three weeks ago for the Atalanta home game.