Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
following on from my post above my mum just rang and now her neighbour to her right was rushed in 2 days ago tested positive with the virus and on life support (ventilator) up the heath . get checked out uncle bob ASAP
Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
This is, perhaps, the one time in my life that I’m tolerating drama queens, you know, the ones who almost want to be ill when there’s something going around, as if they’re missing out. Anyone who thinks they’ve got the symptoms should take action immediately I reckon.
I've been on here long enough you should know me. Never had a cross word with anyone, I've laughed at the flouncers etc. I'd definitely be in your camp about drama queen's.
But when there is not much information around online about facts as its a new disease, and you realise at the start that the NHS website made a huge mistake by saying you only get this virus if you show only any of these two signs, a dry cough, or a high temperature, this has since been updated, then it is naturally a worry and you hope someone with experience of it may be able to help you on here like has happened so many times in the past with little things.
I'm waffling now I'm sorry, but hopefully this thread can be a come too if people get it and write down things that may help others if your in a position to be well enough. Stay safe