+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linda Lusardi

Re: Linda Lusardi

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That was Helen Morgan.

Sian Adey Jones had it all. Beautiful face. Banging body. Sexy as.

For me, there was always something almost unsexy about Linda Lusardi. Sam Fox too.
    Sam fox was from the island of lesbos , a spare rib tickler , a baggage handler

Never gave me the horn , nor lusardi , her chin was like jimmy hill

That was Helen Morgan.

Sian Adey Jones had it all. Beautiful face. Banging body. Sexy as.

For me, there was always something almost unsexy about Linda Lusardi. Sam Fox too.
    That's it , helen Morgan, pure beauty

Just going to google miss jones

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I saw Helen Morgan wandering along Queen Street not long after they took the Miss World title off her. I was nineteen.never seen such a beautiful woman before and I'm not sure I've seen one since. Obviously, she was attracting a lot of attention because she was something of a celebrity then, but I honestly don't think the reaction to her would have been much different if she had never entered the competition in the first place.
    She used to live around the corner from me.

She used to live around the corner from me.
    What in New York ?

Quote Originally Posted by jonah blue View Post
    What in New York ?
    Jesus, you live and learn, I thought he was from Nelson Youth Club !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Let's hope that they are both well.
    Wonderful pair of puppies

When all the nonsense over her getting the virus test erupted , I tweeted I would still like to examine her chest. A few had a laugh at it and commented all sorts of phwoar 👀. Over the weekend I had her toy boy husband , some prick called Sam Kane threatening me . Precious tool

Dancing On Ice star Linda Lusardi has returned home after a stay in hospital with Covid-19, her husband Sam Kane has said.

Lusardi, 61, and Kane, 51, were admitted to hospital with the disease around March 19.

While Kane was discharged a few days later, Lusardi's condition was worse and she needed the help of oxygen equipment.

Lusardi, whose TV appearances include Emmerdale and Loose Women, found fame in the 1970s and 80s, and in a 2005 poll was voted the UK's most popular Page 3 girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    When all the nonsense over her getting the virus test erupted , I tweeted I would still like to examine her chest. A few had a laugh at it and commented all sorts of phwoar 👀. Over the weekend I had her toy boy husband , some prick called Sam Kane threatening me . Precious tool
    The fact that you cant see anything wrong with what you posted says it all for me. She could have died.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    When all the nonsense over her getting the virus test erupted , I tweeted I would still like to examine her chest. A few had a laugh at it and commented all sorts of phwoar ��. Over the weekend I had her toy boy husband , some prick called Sam Kane threatening me . Precious tool
    Ask her how her puppies are ,and why she still clings the limelight of media,we dint need to know and wouldn't know if they shut the feck up, and recovered quietly like most normal folk , that will set him off

I saw her in panto in the new theatre a couple of years ago. My Mother who came along commented how she “had her dumplings boiling over” a comment that really did make me laugh out loud!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    I saw her in panto in the new theatre a couple of years ago. My Mother who came along commented how she “had her dumplings boiling over” a comment that really did make me laugh out loud!!
    Don't tell Sam Kane you were looking at her dumplings that were accidentally on show.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't tell Sam Kane you were looking at her dumplings that were accidentally on show.
    I think he’s a retired Rugby player so I’m sure it’s just a bit of harmless japes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    I think he’s a retired Rugby player so I’m sure it’s just a bit of harmless japes!!
    That made me chuckle.
    It's not Sam Kane the All Black, its Sam Kane thr actor who's had small parts in Brookside and Emmerdale .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    That made me chuckle.
    It's not Sam Kane the All Black, its Sam Kane thr actor who's had small parts in Brookside and Emmerdale .
    And played the lead in several stage productions including Carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    And played the lead in several stage productions including Carousel.
    Who did? the rugby player or the actor? 🙄

Who did? the rugby player or the actor? 🙄
    When did you last see a rugby player act unless they were feigning injury?

Who did? the rugby player or the actor? ��
    the puppies ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    When did you last see a rugby player act unless they were feigning injury?
    Gareth Thomas in panto. He couldn't even act that well even though he was playing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The fact that you cant see anything wrong with what you posted says it all for me. She could have died.
    Oh ffs drama queen, go and polish your halo.

Gareth Thomas in panto. He couldn't even act that well even though he was playing himself.
    Oh yes he could.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Oh yes he could.
    I’d be more concerned with ‘he’s behind you’