I'm still not a fan of Piers Morgan but he tweets here as follows:

We need urgent clarity from the Govt. about
@michaelgove’s announcement on @GMB re children moving between separated parents’ homes as it directly contradicts current Govt. advice post @BorisJohnson speech last night.
Michael Gove responds via twitter:

I wasn’t clear enough earlier, apologies. To confirm - while children should not normally be moving between households, we recognise that this may be necessary when children who are under 18 move between separated parents. This is permissible & has been made clear in the guidance
Susana Reid chips in:

I read out the government guidance to you on this directly this morning @gmb and you rejected it.
To be fair, Michael Gove now on BBC Breakfast correcting self but you can see how people can easily take in the wrong message. Then you have characters such as Mike Ashley and Mr Whetherspoons taking advantage of confusion and pushing for their workers to either i) come into work as normal or ii) go 8 weeks without pay.

As Frankie Boyle said:

Unfortunate that the guy who drove a JCB with Get Brexit Done written on it through a polystyrene wall has decided that a life or death pandemic is the time for nuanced messaging