+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Many many parents are about to discover

Talking Many many parents are about to discover

That the teacher was not The problem.

Re: Many many parents are about to discover

My wife is a teaching assistant, we've known this for some time.
    Some home truths and rude awakenings coming up.

And how stressful and demanding teaching is , especially at primary level when they get to 8 or 9 and start kicking off

We should put these kids in prison

There's been a massive recruitment drive for male teachers in particular over the past few years.

One reason for the lack of male teachers is due to the fear of false allegations. Very sad.

A male comprehensive teacher I knew was under investigation due to an allegation made by a pupil. He was suspended for nearly a year and in the end resigned. Five years away from retirement.

The girl in question later went to college and made two separate allegations about a lecturer and and a parent of one of the other students.

Hopefully this crisis will force people to re-evaluate how they see certain jobs, i.e. shop workers, teachers etc and see how important they are

Absolutely true! I just hope these parents step up, do their duty and keep their kids in and occupied. Unfortunately it's the feckless parents and their offspring that will help spread this virus.