+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What unusual food combinations have you put together when raiding your larder?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What unusual food combinations have you put together when raiding your larder?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I am currently addicted to mushy peas in pesto and I put orange juice on my cereal instead of milk.
    When I first started work I used to make cheese, peanut butter and branston sandwiches. Absolutely lovely! Still have them now occasionally, but changed to toast rather than raw bread. Funnily enough they used to be called "cupboard sandwiches" too.

Re: What unusual food combinations have you put together when raiding your larder?

Dip cucumber in sugar, tastes like water melon.

I've also been drinking more coffeee than usual. Out of boredom. Beats drinking all day I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I've also been drinking more coffeee than usual. Out of boredom. Beats drinking all day I suppose.
    On the rare occasion i've had to go to the shop i've noticed the amount of booze people are buying, must be absolute pissheads to be drinking like that at home. I do wonder about some peoples relationships when it comes to alcohol, maybe it's the only time they feel comfortable with eachover or think that they have the ability to communicate when they're pissed up.