+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Police State....

Re: Police State....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How exactly is the Center for Disease Control "bean counters".
    They add numbers up, collate. You disbelieve their figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    How do you decide which government figures to accept and which to discard?
    I was merely pointing out they are official numbers to Gunman who, I think, implied they were made up by Icke.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Icke provides an alternative viewpoint.
    Icke is a ****ing lunatic. That much is evident within the first sixty seconds of his opening gambit.

Icke provides an alternative viewpoint. It's heartening to note it's had 4m views on youtube.
    Tommy Robinson had millions of views on YouTube. Didn't stop him being totally and utterly wrong and a complete wankspangle.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So desperate to not be wrong you’ve used trump and david Icke as a expert witness just give up there’s nothing wrong with not being right all the time.
    I've stated previously the very last thing I wish to see is social anarchy. I hope Icke is wrong. Hell, anyone with two functioning brain cells better wish he's awry.

Banned

So, what's your best guess for the near future - a return to relative normality in pretty short order, say 3-6 months, or a continuing, perhaps catastrophic, economic and social decline?
    My best guess is going to be no more accurate or inaccurate than your best guess.

I hope Icke is wrong.
    In March 1991, Icke predicted the world would end in 1997 and the cliffs of Kent would be underwater by Christmas, so there's a fair chance he's wrong.

Icke provides an alternative viewpoint. It's heartening to note it's had 4m views on youtube.
    Can you imagine spending a whole internet persona establishing how insightful you and your fellow illuminati are compared with the rest of the world then shouting out how many people get it?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    My best guess is going to be no more accurate or inaccurate than your best guess.
    Aye, and nothing else we might think or believe will make an iota's difference to what's coming over the hill. A fatalistic attitude is required. Let's have some Doris.

This has had 12 million views......

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Can you imagine spending a whole internet persona establishing how insightful you and your fellow illuminati are compared with the rest of the world then shouting out how many people get it?
    I can easily imagine someone sat in front of the box watching every BBC news bulletin to get another fix of you might die from a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    In March 1991, Icke predicted the world would end in 1997 and the cliffs of Kent would be underwater by Christmas, so there's a fair chance he's wrong.
    I'm confident that his claim that the world is run by a gang of shape shifting lizards will be proven correct though. Less keen on his whole "holocaust denial should be taught in school" schtick mind

I can easily imagine someone sat in front of the box watching every BBC news bulletin to get another fix of you might die from a virus.
    Could be worse they could be trawling back through 2 years of their direct messages on the messageboard to have a pop at someone because they’ve made themselves look a right horrible **** for the last week, just because they weren’t 100% right about a novel virus that no one knew much about.

That’s the second worse prediction I’ve ever seen! It’s only beaten by that person who said “coronavirus only affects Asian lungs”

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Could be worse they could be trawling back through 2 years of their direct messages on the messageboard to have a pop at someone because they’ve made themselves look a right horrible **** for the last week, just because they weren’t 100% right about a novel virus that no one knew much about.
    Kindly tell me whose messages I've trawled through because I haven't trawled through anyone's - and I should know. C'mon, end this intrigue, please.

Banned

Organ Morgan, I wouldn't want to hazard a guess about where we will be in 6 months.

You are not shy on making predictions so, let's have it.... what will the situation be in
    1) 6 months
    2) 12 months
    3) 24 months

Slow grind down for the next 9 months then the US government falls in Jan/Feb next year after a force majeure bankruptcy and... well I'd rather pass on speculating about what happens next as I'd invite further ridicule from blue pill fans.

There’s no room for further ridicule

Maybe now is the time to consider making an appointment. I've been using this message board for nigh on twenty years. During that time I've never seen a fall from grace quite as spectacular as yours in recent weeks. It's been sad to watch and more than a little embarrassing.

"David Icke makes a valid point...."

Holy shit.
    It’s mad, he’s gone from being one of the best posters on here to this, in the space of 2 weeks.

Slow grind down for the next 9 months then the US government falls in Jan/Feb next year after a force majeure bankruptcy and... well I'd rather pass on speculating about what happens next as I'd invite further ridicule from blue pill fans.
    Do you remember when you repeatedly predicted that Obama would continue to be US president as they would let the 2016 winner take the job? That was one of my favourite Organs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkers View Post
    What a sensible post, same here mate I'm out of circulation till this shitstorm is over.
    I'm with you two

I've stated previously the very last thing I wish to see is social anarchy.
    I don't think it will happen.

Great image from The Economist.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-sicknes.html

Not condoning the idiots that flout the restrictions but really.....

Blue dye in lakes?
    An offence to sell Easter eggs?
    Dressing up as a bl**dy dog?

NOT ONE policeman wearing a mask when talking to people....

Even the Metropolitan chief Cressida Dick warns some officers are going too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Great image from The Economist.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...f-sicknes.html

Not condoning the idiots that flout the restrictions but really.....

Blue dye in lakes?
    An offence to sell Easter eggs?
    Dressing up as a bl**dy dog?

NOT ONE policeman wearing a mask when talking to people....

Even the Metropolitan chief Cressida Dick warns some officers are going too far.
    Typical Dailymail article meant to cause outrage amongst the easily led. Here are 3 mad things that have happened - this means the country is going to hell.

Don't fall for it, don't give them your clicks.

It's not only in the Daily Mail.......and neither is the fact that "being developed is a Coronavirus tracking app using personal data for mass surveillance of Britons is branded 'Orwellian and a complex issue"

The issue is that once these powers are in place they are never rescinded.