+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Police State....

Re: Police State....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like Monkfish is going to carry the ball into April. I admit I didn't think it possible, but he's made of stronger stuff than I thought. Imagine having the self confidence to believe you're right even as the entire world comes to a shuddering halt. Have to admire that.
    He's stuck it out longer than Trump and Fox News!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    I think that's what he's saying, but you missed the part where he doesn't seem to want freedom to go to the supermarket because that's far more dangerous and you clearly can't buy anything essential there whatsoever.
    And, in the background, 393 people have died in the UK since yesterday. His freedom to ramble (here and in the wild) seems to be important in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Is this prick really comparing people going to the supermarket to get food with people driving to the seaside to get covid-19?
    It's probably difficult for you to grasp the point I was making as you end up throwing personal insults and name calling just because you don't agree. Keep up your anger - it's good for you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's probably difficult for you to grasp the point I was making.
    The irony!

No sooner have we left the EUSSR than we turn into a Police State......no pleasing some folk!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No sooner have we left the EUSSR than we turn into a Police State......no pleasing some folk!
    We could decamp to India and China , they gave some stronger measures to hand and big sticks 😀

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's probably difficult for you to grasp the point I was making.......
    You still haven't answered my question (and I've asked it several times now).

I'll try again.

Under the current circumstances, do you believe each and every one of us should be able to drive to Llandaff Fields, park up and go for a stroll whenever the mood takes us?

We need more police on the streets. Unfortunately there are too many selfish/ignorant/daft/thick tw@ts ignoring the guidelines.

We are heading towards an Italy situation. The more police fining and sending these home the better.

Dont blame the police blame the pr!cks avoiding the rules because the more of these pr!cks that are out and about the more people are going to die.

Unbelievably a lot of these going about their daily life as this is just a case of a flu outbreak are classed as in the high risk group and shouldnt be feckin out.

My mate is a copper in the Rhondda. Bit of good news they will be out patrolling with speakers and have now been given the paperwork to dish out fines. Things should step up next week according to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I actually agree it will be interesting if everything goes back to normal once a vaccine is discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Sounds like they tried to engage with her, i'm sure that the majority of police would rather people head the advice and go home. It does seem a bit odd that she didn't want to engage, especially as things stand. Maybe she's Anti Authoritarian, Maybe she has Mental Health issues or maybe she just doesn't give a shit.

Yes, how evil, being fined for refusing to say what she was doing during the middle of a pandemic...

Jesus christ, I can only hope a zombie infestation occurs, the snowflakes would never survive that.

A victim surcharge of £66?

In this case I have to agree the police did all they could with her......probably Romanian from her surname.....buy yes...VICTIM surcharge?......absolutely stupid...no victim.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A victim surcharge of £66?
    Yeah, I wondered about that.

In this case I have to agree the police did all they could with her......probably Romanian from her surname.....buy yes...VICTIM surcharge?......absolutely stupid...no victim.
    Yeah, I wondered about that.

In later news about this, she didn’t even have the correct ticket to travel.

Perhaps she does this ticket scam all the time, but got found out as less travelling. ???

Who knows, two sides to every story

I think that the Surcharge goes into a big pot, it doesn't necessarily go to the victim of the crime. From my understanding there doesn't have to be a victim for a person to pay the charge for the crime they have committed, it goes to those people ho are victims. I suppose it's a kind of added Tax for being found guilty, although i may be way off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I think that the Surcharge goes into a big pot, it doesn't necessarily go to the victim of the crime. From my understanding there doesn't have to be a victim for a person to pay the charge for the crime they have committed, it goes to those people ho are victims. I suppose it's a kind of added Tax for being found guilty, although i may be way off.
    No...you are correct...but it is wrong nevertheless!!

Heisenberg

Is Dinou a Romanian surname? Sounds French colonial to me.

Disregarding that, what I'm about to say may shock you... She could, in fact, be British with a foreign surname. Madness, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Is Dinou a Romanian surname? Sounds French colonial to me.

Disregarding that, what I'm about to say may shock you... She could, in fact, be British with a foreign surname. Madness, eh?
    Probably have to wait until tomorrow for a response, those free movers are an hour ahead in France!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Probably have to wait until tomorrow for a response, those free movers are an hour ahead in France!
    Merde! Oh well.

Maurice Swan.

Surname sounds like a jack to me.

I was being a bit facetious when I said Roumanian.......there are approx 298 people in the world (maybe less now...) with that surname...most prevalent in Cameroon and New Caledonia....

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maurice Swan.

Surname sounds like a jack to me.
    Ah never......born and bred between Porth and Trebanog.....