+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Virus has robbed me of a much needed date

This Virus has robbed me of a much needed date

Been through a shallow year date wise but things have been looking up recently and I have been putting the hours in .

As they say you got to be in it to win it ...

So was on facebook and got chatting to the sister of a school friend who I remember being attractive many years ago .

After a few subtle investigations ie are you still married , it turns out shes back home living round the corner

After three weeks of mr nice guy I hooked up with her for a future date and believe me shes a right sort

But just as I was going to take her to a Berni inn or harvester along comes this virus and puts a dent in any romantic liaison as shes got elderly vulnerable parents

What a complete pisser

Re: This Virus has robbed me of a much needed date

A Berni Inn???? Feck me Sludge when did u last pull?? Think they closed in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    A Berni Inn???? Feck me Sludge when did u last pull?? Think they closed in the 90s.
    Ok so I am old school but the ladies like a bit of grey

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ok so I am old school but the ladies like a bit of grey
    😂😂

Suggest to her some phone sex.

Stick you mobile on vibrate, put it up your arse and ask her to ring you.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Been through a shallow year date wise but things have been looking up recently and I have been putting the hours in .

As they say you got to be in it to win it ...

So was on facebook and got chatting to the sister of a school friend who I remember being attractive many years ago .

After a few subtle investigations ie are you still married , it turns out shes back home living round the corner

After three weeks of mr nice guy I hooked up with her for a future date and believe me shes a right sort

But just as I was going to take her to a Berni inn or harvester along comes this virus and puts a dent in any romantic liaison as shes got elderly vulnerable parents

What a complete pisser
    Latex Lucy potentially having her terminal battering tonight then.

You could always try a fig instead.

I knew the OP had been trying to wheedle his way into the drawers of a new victim of late but he's been awfully reticent about her identity.

The Co-Op and Tesco Express shops on Cowbridge High Street are his favourite hunting grounds. It's near those where he's seen to linger furtively most often in his raincoat. He's hardly an inconspicuous presence on hot summer days but whatever he might be concealing beneath must give him some pleasure judging by the daft grin on his chops.

Some music to console you...