+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tiger King - Netflix

Tiger King - Netflix

Anyone watched this? Absolutely mad, well worth a watch.

Re: Tiger King - Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Anyone watched this? Absolutely mad, well worth a watch.
    Watched the first 3 so far. First episode did grab my attention but the next 2 seem to be turning it into another one of those documentary series about bat shit crazy American people... I found myself getting pissed off with them.

Ozark season 3 became available so I switched to that last night... glad I did

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Watched the first 3 so far. First episode did grab my attention but the next 2 seem to be turning it into another one of those documentary series about bat shit crazy American people... I found myself getting pissed off with them.

Nice one completely forgot about ozark. Will also give tiger King a watch at some pint.

Ozark is class

I've watched The English Game over the last couple of days.
    Julian Fellowes period drama, which isn't everyone's cup of tea, but about football and the class divide in the 1870s.
    Pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Julian Fellowes period drama, which isn't everyone's cup of tea, but about football and the class divide in the 1870s.
    Pretty interesting.
    I enjoyed that... they made it look like a one and done series, but I think it had potential to extend into multiple series

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Pretty interesting.
    I watched this the last few days. I enjoyed it.

I’m on episode three of tiger king and I’m bored. Netflix love to drag documentaries out. I’d rather a one off 2 hour documentary than a series with 6 hours of filler material.

I enjoyed that... they made it look like a one and done series, but I think it had potential to extend into multiple series
    Any drama that covers a period of time has the potential to be extended. I'm already looking forward to series 4 - When the Cup left England 😊
    Last edited by The Bloop; 28-03-20 at 19:06. Reason: .

Agreed, me and the Mrs been waiting for Ozark 3. Done 2 episodes last night.
    Spedger

Banned

Ozark is great.

Thanks Guys, took you advice and started watching Ozark Series 1 yesterday afternoon.....started watching series 2 this morning ! Binge T.V. watching I think they it. Killed the boredom of self isolation for nearly a whole day !! Defo recommend it to my Cornish mates (although it might make 'em choke on their Pasties.)