+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If you had to put a figure on it

Banned

If you had to put a figure on it

How much less time do you think you have spent in the company of others?

Usually, during the week, I work in an office of 14 with vaarious other people coming to desks to work on issues.

I would spend a Friday night or Saturday night in a busy pub. Cinema once a month, maybe twice. Gym.

I think the only thing I am doing now that I was doing before is the supermarket - probably I would say I have cut down my contact with the outside world by 98% or more. If we are looking solely at spending 15 minutes in close proximity to someone outside our household, my contact has gone down by 100%.

I miss the cute blonde in the gym though.

Re: If you had to put a figure on it

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    How much less time do you think you have spent in the company of others?

Usually, during the week, I work in an office of 14 with vaarious other people coming to desks to work on issues.

I would spend a Friday night or Saturday night in a busy pub. Cinema once a month, maybe twice. Gym.

I think the only thing I am doing now that I was doing before is the supermarket - probably I would say I have cut down my contact with the outside world by 98% or more. If we are looking solely at spending 15 minutes in close proximity to someone outside our household, my contact has gone down by 100%.

I miss the cute blonde in the gym though.
    Ah, Brian, you’re correct, he is cute