+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Eating Situation.

The Eating Situation.

Anyone else over indulging? It’s endless cups of tea in our house but every one is accompanied by a biscuit, a scone with jam etc, it’s ridiculous and I never realised I was so weak willed when there’s bugger all else to do. Still having meals at normal times as well, fair play though to the person who advised getting a few more toilet rolls in, they’re bastard needed

Re: The Eating Situation.

Put 5 pounds on so far !!!!!

Tucking in crisps and cashew nuts at the moment, washed down with a strong vodka and lemonade

A ridiculous amount of coffee. Twinkies and Devil Dogs. (individual cakes that come wrapped in cellophane sold in convenience stores)

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    A ridiculous amount of coffee. Twinkies and Devil Dogs. (individual cakes that come wrapped in cellophane sold in convenience stores)
    They sound good, any chance of a food parcel?

Yep working from home all but one or two days a week and despite no commute or walk from the car for 20 mins each way I'm feeling hungrier.

Grazing a lot, forgotten what it's like to eat on an empty stomach. Drinking too much. The seemingly inevitable total lockdown won't make matters any easier.

I'm losing weight as I now buy healthier food than normal and that's before I have started my regime in my garden shed where I have just installed (and they are crammed together) a treadmill, an exercise bike and some weights.

I'm in! Eating / drinking only allowed during breaks at work, twice / day. Open kettle, cupboards & fridge at home. Will need more than an hours exercise a day.

It's the hair thing as well. We'll all be looking like Neil from the The Young Ones after 3 months..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    It's the hair thing as well. We'll all be looking like Neil from the The Young Ones after 3 months..
    My daughter does mine, she’s isolating so no contact, sent her a photo of Cousin It last night as a selfie of me!!!

Was shocked and embarrassed to be told how much I weighed before Christmas, but resolved to do something about it only after the holiday period ended, so I'm pretty sure I weighed a few pounds more when I started what was a continuous change of eating habits, rather than a diet with, at most, two "treats" a week allowed. I knew I was having some success because I was able to start wearing clothes that I'd grown too fat for, but it was only on Friday that I risked disappointment by weighing myself - I'd lost seventeen kilos (plus any weight gained over Christmas).

However, although I'm home everyday so I don't see why I should want to eat more, I definitely do in lockdown. As mentioned elsewhere, I'm drinking far more tea and while my discipline is holding at the moment on the food front, it's certainly harder than it was.

Also, as it turns out, I've decided to trim my hair later today for the first time in my life.

Too right. Fridge door has never been so much!

One way of curbing the fridge raiding, clean your teeth more often. You subconsciously think I won't eat anything as I've just cleaned my teeth.
    Also drink water whilst doing it, thus suppressing your appetite.

Ive lost 6lb

what with PEwithJoe to start the day, walking the dogs, doing circuits with the girls, working on the bungalow, its far too much exercise

add to it

Ive really cut down on snacks and sweet stuff ( mainly as the girls need it more than me, they seem to get "sweet-hangry " if they dont get a cake bar or dessert )

Used to enjoy a bowl ( a massive bowel ) of cereal for supper, but with the milk situation, seems to be a waste, so binned that ( though i have a few boxes of crunchy nut sat in the cupboard )

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Too right. Fridge door has never been so much!

One way of curbing the fridge raiding, clean your teeth more often. You subconsciously think I won't eat anything as I've just cleaned my teeth.
    Also drink water whilst doing it, thus suppressing your appetite.
    My missus reckons I’m risking hypothermia opening the fridge so much

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    My missus reckons I’m risking hypothermia opening the fridge so much