+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are the supermarkets out there

Re: How are the supermarkets out there

Went to Tesco Culverhouse on Sat and Sun to try and get a prescription filled.
    No queuing either day and only thing missing from shelves was pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post
    Went to Tesco Culverhouse on Sat and Sun to try and get a prescription filled.
    No queuing either day and only thing missing from shelves was pasta.
    No doubt you filled your trolley exclusively from the items on the very high shelves that others can't reach? Selfish Bastard!

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5060080]
    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Went shopping yesterday, I wore a pair of those thin disposable gloves, I was shocked how dirty they were when I took them off. Forget the virus, the things we touch in normal times must be minging.[/QUOTE]

You told the Missus you posted this on a messageboard yet?
    She is minging Cyril, I told her so when I phoned her from work the other afternoon. I work alone so am isolated anyway, she’s self isolating at home, the smelly mare tells me the other afternoon that she was delaying having a shower because she was plastered in Hawaiian Tropic on a sun bed in the garden taking in the rays listening to music thinking that this isolation lark isn’t too bad!!!!

[QUOTE=splott parker;5060087]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

She is minging Cyril, I told her so when I phoned her from work the other afternoon. I work alone so am isolated anyway, she’s self isolating at home, the smelly mare tells me the other afternoon that she was delaying having a shower because she was plastered in Hawaiian Tropic on a sun bed in the garden taking in the rays listening to music thinking that this isolation lark isn’t too bad!!!!
    Shows how much she cares though. If the boot was on the other foot would you answer the phone?

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Making fresh past is really easy (provided you have the makings) it tastes better and it’s not like you’re saving time by using ready made because you’re too busy is it.

A nation of lazy b*ggers we’ve turned into

Go in the evening it’s quieter

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    No doubt you filled your trolley exclusively from the items on the very high shelves that others can't reach? Selfish Bastard!
    Well I thought it was good Mr Awaydays