+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scum watch...

Re: Scum watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It looks like peaches and chicken to me too
    Well i had to google it, I am that bored

https://www.cookingclassy.com/balsam...icken-skillet/

maybe they forgot to cook the dish or thought just plating it up was just as classy

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I didn't expect a debate on the merits of the buffet
    What else is there to talk about that we already haven't? Peaches and chicken is as relevant as the rest of the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's why "away goals count double" isn't the actual rule.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What else is there to talk about that we already haven't? Peaches and chicken is as relevant as the rest of the bullshit.
    Culinary delights and commendable comestibles it is then. But that's all we ever do is talk bollocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know if you've spent any time in Derby, but it's a ****ing hole of a place. Peaches and chicken would be a delicacy in those parts.
    Yes, I s’pose I am being a bit flippant, we should have organised food parcels for the area after the blizzards that caused the postponement.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Attachment 3649

FREEZE MOTHERF**KER
    NOOOO!!!! MY BAGUETTE!!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS AN EDIBLE!?

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Always a despicable thing to do, and without the current situation it wouldn't have been deemed newsworthy, but to do this at this time. How are people able to stoop so low?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...eporting-story
    Coronavirus: Men charged with stealing bikes from NHS staff
    Attachment 3647
    One woman found her bike missing after caring for three coronavirus patients on their deathbeds

Two men have been charged with stealing bikes belonging to hospital staff who have been caring for patients with coronavirus.

Several bikes were stolen from a compound at the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham on Wednesday night.

One bike belonged to a woman who had been caring for three patients "on their deathbed".

David Moran, 35, and Craig Lancaster, 29, have been charged with five counts of burglary.
    Yes and the scum like that pinched my grandson’s scooter in the early hours of Monday morning, cut through the chains that were locking it and broke off the sensor that started it. They had to wheel it away. Now he’s not got transport for work.
    Bar stewards.