+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Scum watch...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Scum watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    State of that spread I'd rather catch coronavirus of the bell end than go to a party like that.
    It has some Oranges, so they made the effort, Vit C is good for fighting of the flu

just of of interest, what are the cut in half things next to the bottle of lemon and lime lemonade ? ? ? are they peaches ? ? ? on the same plate as Chicken ? ? ? anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    It has some Oranges, so they made the effort, Vit C is good for fighting of the flu

just of of interest, what are the cut in half things next to the bottle of lemon and lime lemonade ? ? ? are they peaches ? ? ? on the same plate as Chicken ? ? ? anyone know
    It looks like peaches and chicken to me too

You’re all being a bit harsh on those Derby partygoers, remember that they’ve been snowed in for nigh on two years!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You’re all being a bit harsh on those Derby partygoers, remember that they’ve been snowed in for nigh on two years!!
    I don't know if you've spent any time in Derby, but it's a ****ing hole of a place. Peaches and chicken would be a delicacy in those parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't know if you've spent any time in Derby, but it's a ****ing hole of a place. Peaches and chicken would be a delicacy in those parts.
    Yes, I s’pose I am being a bit flippant, we should have organised food parcels for the area after the blizzards that caused the postponement.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It looks like peaches and chicken to me too
    Well i had to google it, I am that bored

https://www.cookingclassy.com/balsam...icken-skillet/

maybe they forgot to cook the dish or thought just plating it up was just as classy