+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scum watch...

Scum watch...

Always a despicable thing to do, and without the current situation it wouldn't have been deemed newsworthy, but to do this at this time. How are people able to stoop so low?
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...eporting-story
    Coronavirus: Men charged with stealing bikes from NHS staff
    NHS bikes.jpg
    One woman found her bike missing after caring for three coronavirus patients on their deathbeds

Two men have been charged with stealing bikes belonging to hospital staff who have been caring for patients with coronavirus.

Several bikes were stolen from a compound at the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham on Wednesday night.

One bike belonged to a woman who had been caring for three patients "on their deathbed".

David Moran, 35, and Craig Lancaster, 29, have been charged with five counts of burglary.

Re: Scum watch...

Not a nice thing to do. I don't know if anyone on here frequents Tremorfa or Ely on a regular basis, but i find it encouraging to see so many young men in hoods riding around on their push bikes. Good on them for making the conscious effort to keep fit and not pollute the Atmosphere around them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not a nice thing to do. I don't know if anyone on here frequents Tremorfa or Ely on a regular basis, but i find it encouraging to see so many young men in hoods riding around on their push bikes. Good on them for making the conscious effort to keep fit and not pollute the Atmosphere around them.
    Um Yeah! OK

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Um Yeah! OK
    Why? If it was Pontcanna that i was referring to and there were lots of white middle class people on their pushbikes going about their business then i'm sure that your response would be different.

Should be double or triple the usual punishment during these exceptional times.

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    Should be double or triple the usual punishment during these exceptional times.
    For riding a push bike?

For riding a push bike?
    To be fair there is no punishment for riding a bike so double or triple that is still no punishment

International

Why? If it was Pontcanna that i was referring to and there were lots of white middle class people on their pushbikes going about their business then i'm sure that your response would be different.
    I was wondering why you singled out those two areas of the city when there are citizens riding bikes just the same in riverside and llanedeyrn and gabalfa and everywhere else. Is there something special about thse places that makes you highlight them?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was wondering why you singled out those two areas of the city when there are citizens riding bikes just the same in riverside and llanedeyrn and gabalfa and everywhere else. Is there something special about thse places that makes you highlight them?
    Yup, there's loads of youngsters on push bikes, The outside of Tremorfa shops is like the Bike Sheds at Keble College, Without the baskets.

International

Yup, there's loads of youngsters on push bikes, The outside of Tremorfa shops is like the Bike Sheds at Keble College, Without the baskets.
    Where are the the baskets? Still in Keble college?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    To be fair there is no punishment for riding a bike so double or triple that is still no punishment
    There should be punishments for care-free cyclists in London tho

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    There should be punishments for care-free cyclists in London tho
    Think you mean careless

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Think you mean careless
    Cheers for the correction bro

Beyond belief.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-52084653
    Coronavirus: Derby police 'in absolute shock over massive party'
    Derby party.jpg
    Derbyshire Police posted a photo of the buffet on Twitter, which prompted lots of online comments

Police have been left "in absolute shock" after finding 25 adults and children having a "massive party".

Everyone was dispersed and the hosts "dealt with" after social-distancing rules were breached in Derby.

State of that spread I'd rather catch coronavirus of the bell end than go to a party like that.

I always found the concept of 'away goals count double' if a two-leg match was an overall draw rather strange. The same team would progress if away goals counted for 1.00000000000000000001. Basically, the team that scores the most away goals wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I always found the concept of 'away goals count double' if a two-leg match was an overall draw rather strange. The same team would progress if away goals counted for 1.00000000000000000001. Basically, the team that scores the most away goals wins.
    That's why "away goals count double" isn't the actual rule.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Cheers for the correction bro
    cyc.jpg

FREEZE MOTHERF**KER

cyc.jpg

FREEZE MOTHERF**KER

That’d suit SLUDGE, legs akimbo

cyc.jpg

FREEZE MOTHERF**KER
    That's exaclty what I was picturing

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    State of that spread I'd rather catch coronavirus of the bell end than go to a party like that.
    It has some Oranges, so they made the effort, Vit C is good for fighting of the flu

just of of interest, what are the cut in half things next to the bottle of lemon and lime lemonade ? ? ? are they peaches ? ? ? on the same plate as Chicken ? ? ? anyone know

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    It has some Oranges, so they made the effort, Vit C is good for fighting of the flu

just of of interest, what are the cut in half things next to the bottle of lemon and lime lemonade ? ? ? are they peaches ? ? ? on the same plate as Chicken ? ? ? anyone know
    It looks like peaches and chicken to me too

You’re all being a bit harsh on those Derby partygoers, remember that they’ve been snowed in for nigh on two years!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You’re all being a bit harsh on those Derby partygoers, remember that they’ve been snowed in for nigh on two years!!
    I don't know if you've spent any time in Derby, but it's a ****ing hole of a place. Peaches and chicken would be a delicacy in those parts.

I didn't expect a debate on the merits of the buffet