+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: This Letter

This Letter

To every household re. Covid19, apparently costing nigh on £6 million to send to every household. F*ck me if people haven’t got the message yet they never will. The type it’s aimed at I’d imagine are the ones who aren’t toeing the line. aren’t these the type who’ll bin it without reading it, treating it as junk mail. Wouldn’t the £6 million be better spent on the NHS or policing the streets?

Re: This Letter

100 per cent fully agree money should be spent more wisely

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    To every household re. Covid19, apparently costing nigh on £6 million to send to every household. F*ck me if people haven’t got the message yet they never will. The type it’s aimed at I’d imagine are the ones who aren’t toeing the line. aren’t these the type who’ll bin it without reading it, treating it as junk mail. Wouldn’t the £6 million be better spent on the NHS or policing the streets?
    I think that it's a good idea, it'll refresh the situation for people. The longer this goes on the more people will become used to it and complacency could slip in. Sending out a message to people is fine with me.

It will need to be so vague as to not be outdated by the time it arrives that it is entirely pointless. Simply a branding/PR exercise for the government.

International

But if one of these uncaring idiots are brought to court they cannot say they haven't been told if every home in the country had had a mail drop.
    Its a bit like, "Something you knew or might reasonable be expected to know"