+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: When the pubs re open will you have to :

  1. #1

    When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Will we get in ?? I should imagine they will be rammed , therefore I'm looking for parliament to pass legislation for pubs to remain open 24/7 to satisfy demand , I'm sure Boris who has played a blinder this year ( will get this done )

  2. #2

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will we get in ?? I should imagine they will be rammed , therefore I'm looking for parliament to pass legislation for pubs to remain open 24/7 to satisfy demand , I'm sure Boris who has played a blinder this year ( will get this done )
    People won't be used to it and will be wound up from months of isolation, it will be like the wild west, fights everywhere!!!

  3. #3

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    You're assuming that there'll be many pubs still able to open. Have my doubts.

  4. #4

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    As long as it isn't Witherspoon's I'll be there.

  5. #5

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    I’ll give um a couple of days grace, so as they can get rid of all the STALE STOCK

  6. #6

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I’ll give um a couple of days grace, so as they can get rid of all the STALE STOCK
    Wise words.

  7. #7

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Wise words.
    And avoid the dark they chuck it all in there!!!

  8. #8
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    7,661

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I’ll give um a couple of days grace, so as they can get rid of all the STALE STOCK
    I'll pop in the pub and help them get rid of their old stock for you. I'm good like that.

  9. #9

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'll pop in the pub and help them get rid of their old stock for you. I'm good like that.
    Hero

  10. #10

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    As long as it isn't Witherspoon's I'll be there.
    God speed the spoons.

  11. #11

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    God speed the spoons.
    Think again...

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52036501

    https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...breweries.html

  12. #12

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Will we get in ?? I should imagine they will be rammed , therefore I'm looking for parliament to pass legislation for pubs to remain open 24/7 to satisfy demand , I'm sure Boris who has played a blinder this year ( will get this done )
    He’s was very considerate to everyone who’s had contact with him since his visit to Kettering hospital the other week, twat of a man.

  13. #13

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Tiny Rebel in the news tonight - virtually all their business customers have stopped buying.
    Hope they come back.

  14. #14

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Tiny Rebel in the news tonight - virtually all their business customers have stopped buying.
    Hope they come back.
    this is truly awful

  15. #15

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    he is a first calls prat like sports direct it comes back and bites you, whats wrong with them the government is willing to support for god sake

  16. #16

    Re: When the pubs re open will you have to :

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    God speed the spoons.
    Bollocks to 'Spoons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •