+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump: Failure on a massive scale

Re: Trump: Failure on a massive scale

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I expect they'll be switched on and off as the waves come. It'll die down, we'll relax the measures, and then when necessary they'll come back in.
    That's how I see it . I reckon that is why they let some public meetings (cheltenham) go ahead but cancelled others. They were trying to get the amount of people infected right.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    be happy to see the packers in the championship final again
    One game away from it last year mucker. Zadarius and Preston brothers will keep you well in the mix for years to come 🤜🤛

Read a bit more of the thread - seriously sorry to hear that. My old username was Daniel15 - think we might have played fantasy NFL a few years ago? Either that or there was another cheese head

Heisenberg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...faces-threats?

I didn't think I could still get surprised by the news... But here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...faces-threats?

I didn't think I could still get surprised by the news... But here we are.
    Don't worry, our resident Trump apologist is heroically defending Fauci in other threads by saying he is the perfect fall guy for the Sunbed King when the shit really hits the fan and the responsibility for his back catalogue of bull has to fall anywhere but him.

But Fauci has also become a public target for rightwing pundits and bloggers who believe he is undermining the president. An article in the rightwing outlet American Thinker called Fauci a “Deep-State *Hillary Clinton-loving stooge”, and referred to a seven-year-old email in which he praised Clinton for her stamina through the Benghazi hearings. Tom Fitton, the president of the conservative group Judicial Watch, a conservative group; and Bill Mitchell, host of the far-right online talk show YourVoice America, have also reinforced Fauci criticisms and conspiracy theories.
    The exact sort of shite the ccmb politics board braintrust(TM) read and use to back up their deep thinkers bollocks. Mind rotting bullshit.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Don't worry, our resident Trump apologist is heroically defending Fauci in other threads by saying he is the perfect fall guy for the Sunbed King when the shit really hits the fan and the responsibility for his back catalogue of bull has to fall anywhere but him.
    Well... that's very unsurprising. At least some things never change. I feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The exact sort of shite the ccmb politics board braintrust(TM) read and use to back up their deep thinkers bollocks. Mind rotting bullshit.
    You'll never believe this. This will be a shock to you. Independent Thinker #436884321 Wales Bales posted this a little earlier on the Independent Thinker Forum (or politics forum to use its mainstream name)

"I like Dr Fauci, but some people may not trust him due to the love letters he sent Hillary Clinton. "

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You'll never believe this. This will be a shock to you. Independent Thinker #436884321 Wales Bales posted this a little earlier on the Independent Thinker Forum (or politics forum to use its mainstream name)

"I like Dr Fauci, but some people may not trust him due to the love letters he sent Hillary Clinton. "
    This story has been all over Twitter since March 20, you really need to keep up at the back mate. Of course some Trump supporters would be wondering about his motives given this open displays of affection. You are just butthurt because I exposed your 3 years of perpetuating the Russia collusion hoax, and you seriously need to chill out a bit

So people think he's undermining him because of this email? Sent 7 years ago?

And not the fact Trump has spoken complete bollocks since January.

Cheryl:

Anyone who had any doubts about the Secretary's stamina and capability following her illness had those doubts
    washed away by today's performance before the Senate and the House. She faced extremely difficult circumstances at
    the Hearings and still she hit it right out of the park. Please tell her that we all love her and are very proud to know her.

Warm regards,
    Tony
    Everyone who has replied to that tweet is a ****ing nut too.

So people think he's undermining him because of this email? Sent 7 years ago?
    Bill Barr hasn't mentioned the word "love" once in his correspondence with the president, yet millions of progressives still think he is a Trump sycophant

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bill Barr hasn't mentioned the word "love" once in his correspondence with the president, yet millions of progressives still think he is a Trump sycophant
    ok

ok
    Politics is a one-eyed game when you are on the frontline, the view is much better from 20,000 ft.

https://gregolear.substack.com/p/tin...-mobster-trump

This is very interesting I thought - worth a read - it explores Trump's connections with the mob and the likelihood of him being a confidential informant for the FBI.

Heisenberg

Heisenberg