+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Testing In Wales

Testing In Wales

Gethin "disappointed", refuses to give the reasons or name the company.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...firm-pulls-out

Banned

Re: Testing In Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post

What a complete disaster. Without testing, we will be locked up for months.

one can only assume that the reason they won't say anything is that it's the WAGs fault.

Naming the company will only get that company to comment on why the deal collapsed and therefore show the WAG have failed once again.

Never mind at least they have earmarked money to explain why the M4 relief road wont happen.

Useless, the lot of them !!!

That Mark Drakeford looks like he’s escaped from a care home.

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post

Probably outbid by the English NHS who are under scrutiny to increase testing.

Seems like a lot of the positive news applies to England only when you may otherwise assume it to be the UK as its sometimes stated and printed.

Getting the feeling that NHS Wales is the slightly scruffier sibling of the already scruffy looking family down the road.

Thanks WAG.

One positive was we were already testing front line workers apparently, though how many Im not sure.

Nothing against the NHS staff of course who must be going beyond anything they could have imagined they would be doing when they joined up to a health service in a relatively wealthy country.

My Mrs is a shift leader in a care home but is isolating because my son has got a bit of a cough.Got a call yesterday to say they'll test him so she can hopefully return.So I guess testing is being rolled out.

My wife got sent home today and is having a test tomorrow.
    If she has it me and my son have to self isolate for 14 days with her
    Why the **** haven't they got proper ppe.

My wife's father, 96, is on his last legs - may or not have the virus.
    Being cared for by a daughter, grand-daughter and her husband.
    No-one knows if any have the virus and hospital consultant has ruled out a test because they can't be relied on.
    This means that my wife is unable to see her Da for about 14 days - but its likely he'll slip away in the interim.
    Not blaming anyone - just saying.

(Actually, I do blame a culture that allows a primeval soup of ingredients which is a breeding ground for this type of virus. A country which to my knowledge has never said sorry for inflicting on the rest of mankind the result of its unhygenic customs)

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

(Actually, I do blame a culture that allows a primeval soup of ingredients which is a breeding ground for this type of virus. A country which to my knowledge has never said sorry for inflicting on the rest of mankind the result of its unhygenic customs)[/QUOTE]

I’m sorry to hear about your wife’s father. I guess we’ll be hearing a lot f tragic stories before this lot is over

And not just this current virus they’ve been infecting us on a regular basis over the years with a variety of virus strains all fro:the same breeding ground of the animal markets where animals are kept n such a way as to allow viruses to make the jump from animals to humans

What will governments around the world do about it ? Fk all. We wait for the mother of all viruses that will very near wipe out the population of this planet because of this laissez faire approach and failing to tackle the root causes

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    My wife got sent home today and is having a test tomorrow.
    If she has it me and my son have to self isolate for 14 days with her
    Why the **** haven't they got proper ppe.
    At least 14 days. If you get symptoms showing on day 13 you're self-isolating longer than just 14 days.

Feels like there will be a lot of hard questions to answer once this is done. Dr Philip Lee (former MP, part-time GP) suggests what sort of questions can be asked at UK level via twitter page here: https://twitter.com/DrPhillipLee/sta...26326004715520

Says the kit's went to England and they will give them out!

https://twitter.com/OwsWills/status/1245090724200288258

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Useless, the lot of them !!!

That Mark Drakeford looks like he’s escaped from a care home.
    Mark drayford when he speaks actually says some sensible things but he looks anything but the leader of a country. That grey suit he wears looks about 20 years old and the jacket collar is about 4 inches off his neck because he stoops. All his shirts look too big for him and he cannot tie a decent tie knot.
    I know its what he does that's important but he could try to look authoratitive, people would take more notice.
    And don't start me on his genedral posture and boy language ot the shoes.... arrggh the shoes!