+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What are you missing the most?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What are you missing the most?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm really missing gigs - music and comedy. As you know, I live alone, don't have any kids and I'm not exactly the most sociable of creatures, but I do love going out regularly with my closest friends, watching bands or comedians and mixing with other like-minded individuals. For me, the gigs are a real release. I particularly enjoy travelling to other towns and cities for shows, and I'm missing that aspect of my 'normal' life considerably.

I must admit I felt quite down this morning when I turned the page on the calendar in the kitchen and there was absolutely nothing on it for the month of April. I'm saving plenty of money, but that's no consolation really. The lack of anything to look forward to in the foreseeable future is a definite drag.
    It's hard work. My missus reckons that i've got ADHD, or some form of it. I can't even go on holiday and keep still, it's hard work at 47 years of age! When i was in school the teachers had to tie me to a chair with skipping ropes because i'd just get up and ****off out

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    My missus reckons that i've got ADHD, or some form of it.
    I think that's a banker. I've always been amazed that you manage to sit still long enough to post messages on here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think that's a banker. I've always been amazed that you manage to sit still long enough to post messages on here.
    I do it between doing something else. I had a skip delivered yesterday, **** knows what i'm going to put in it

I do it between doing something else. I had a skip delivered yesterday, **** knows what i'm going to put in it
    This made me laugh out loud

International

If you left it outside your house it must behalf full by now. Any matress in it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you left it outside your house it must behalf full by now. Any matress in it yet?
    I don't live in that kind of area, Thankyou

International

I in that kind of area, Thank you
    When I lived in the N East of England I lived in an area where, when I had a skip outside my house because I was having a new bathroom and kitchen fitted people were sneaking up in the night and taking things OUT of the skip. I actually looked out of my window one evening and 2 young guys doing it ran away, like I cared?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    When I lived in the N East of England I lived in an area where, when I had a skip outside my house because I was having a new bathroom and kitchen fitted people were sneaking up in the night and taking things OUT of the skip. I actually looked out of my window one evening and 2 young guys doing it ran away, like I cared?
    It is a problem, usually the other way round, if we have a skip delivered outside a property then we usually get one with a locking system, still doesn't stop the bastards as they dump the shit by the side of the skip!