+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 30 Ventilators

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 30 Ventilators

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    At this present time, I think the working class needs a government that promotes business and opportunity to succeed. Only with a strong economy can you have strong social justice.

Political parties differ on how to get there, and I think (Brexit aside), the Tories are probably the best bet for now
    Yeah the party for business that tanked our economy to please some lunatic back benchers

Anyone using that excuse for voting for the tories now is an idiot imo. They've shown they don't give a **** about business they only give a **** about lining their pockets.

That's why they're backed by the likes of Crispin Oden and Marshall Wace. And why members like Rhys Mogg are already being investigated for profiting off misery again.

Party for business my arse, anyone who votes for them is complicit. They don't care if their "business" helps the working class, they only care about "business" that lines the coffers.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Yeah the party for business that tanked our economy to please some lunatic back benchers

Anyone using that excuse for voting for the tories now is an idiot imo. They've shown they don't give a **** about business they only give a **** about lining their pockets.

That's why they're backed by the likes of Crispin Oden and Marshall Wace. And why members like Rhys Mogg are already being investigated for profiting off misery again.

Party for business my arse, anyone who votes for them is complicit. They don't care if their "business" helps the working class, they only care about "business" that lines the coffers.
    I agree vis a vis Brext, I don't think it is going to be good at all. However what the Tories did provide in the last election was certainty - the voters knew exactly what they were voting for. Whilst I didn't disagree with Labour's approach to put any deal to the people to vote on, their message wasn't readily understood.

However, whatever your thoughts on Brexit, the Tories are still way ahead of Labour in creating economic wealth. The art is to ensure that the wealth is distributed much more equally. You never know, the current situation may go some way in making the general public wake up and appreciate what society needs is strong business, but also strong social justice.

However, whatever your thoughts on Brexit, the Tories are still way ahead of Labour in creating economic wealth. for themselves and their pals yes

The art is to ensure that the wealth is distributed much more equally. will never happen under the tories
    Anyone voting for the is complicit.

Feedback

with all due respect, we've just seen a Tory Chancellor give away huge amounts of free cash to the employed and self-employed, limiting it to those who earn the least. Likewise, small businesses have been given grant income, whereas larger businesses have not.

if you're going to be blinkered that is fine, but try not to make out the Tories aren't helping the little guy through this crisis because that would just not be true.

with all due respect, we've just seen a Tory Chancellor give away huge amounts of free cash to the employed and self-employed, limiting it to those who earn the least. Likewise, small businesses have been given grant income, whereas larger businesses have not.

if you're going to be blinkered that is fine, but try not to make out the Tories aren't helping the little guy through this crisis because that would just not be true.
    I think their response to this has been good in terms of looking after workers, but a shame it was about a month later than it should have been and a shame they've run our health system into the ground.

I'm not going to look past a whole history of evidence after a month of panicking.

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think their response to this has been good in terms of looking after workers, but a shame it was about a month later than it should have been and a shame they've run our health system into the ground.

I'm not going to look past a whole history of evidence after a month of panicking.
    but the NHS hasn't been run into the ground. That's dogma. If you're ill you will be seen, if you have an accident you will be taken care of. If you want a German style healthcare system where everyone has their own bed, their own room, waiting lists are unheard of and they have the newest equipment and hospitals, then two things need to happen. Firstly, we need more investment in UK healthcare and secondly, we need the state to remove itself from running healthcare, and leave it to the healthcare professionals.