+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

Re: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

I'm finding that watching the US press briefings and news conferences on CNN is much more entertaining than the UK versions on the BBC.
    Hes the gift that keeps on giving.

He is a liar he was asking his health advisor he was not talking to the reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I'm finding that watching the US press briefings and news conferences on CNN is much more entertaining than the UK versions on the BBC.
    Hes the gift that keeps on giving.
    Some of the material on CNN illustrates how stupid Trump is. They’re obviously not fans but Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta absolute nail Trumps statements and supporters on the channel.

America is opening up again in some states.....salons, tattoo and some cafes

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    America is opening up again in some states.....salons, tattoo and some cafes
    I heard one of the governors listing what would open, and it's tattoo artists, massage parlours, gyms, all these places where you're going to be in close contact. Seems mad.

Heisenberg

"You know what else kills Corona, nuclear bombs. Beautiful bombs. The best ones. They kill Corona instantly. It can't come back in the bod... The human internal body is resistant to Corona after being in contact with a nuclear bomb."

Later that day...

"I was being sarcastic. I wasn't suggesting you blow yourself up with a nuclear bomb. It does kill Corona though guys".

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    It's like watching a five year old isn't it - "I was being sarcastic, but it does kill it" .
    No doubt someone had to explain to Trump what sarcasm is before he claimed he was being sarcastic.

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I heard one of the governors listing what would open, and it's tattoo artists, massage parlours, gyms, all these places where you're going to be in close contact. Seems mad.
    I would think that tattoo parlours are the most improtant things. My god imagine those good 'ol boys having to forego their tats for weeks. Better dead that untatted, it should be in the constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I would think that tattoo parlours are the most improtant things. My god imagine those good 'ol boys having to forego their tats for weeks. Better dead that untatted, it should be in the constitution.
    They already have the right to bare arms.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    They already have the right to bare arms.
    Very clever. I see what you did there. You would have to explain that to Trump. Not that he is turning up for press conferences anymore. That's after failing to attend press briefings. After all this disinfectant nonsense, I get a feeling that a corner has been turned. Dangerman is on his way out.

Funny Trump’s reaction to the bleach thing was the same as Organ’s to the plandemic.

Guys I was just joking to see how you’d reaction, you morons!