+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

Re: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

We all know the economy is in trouble but it’s better than millions dying of a preventable illness.

Everyone knows the economy is going to be in a terrible shape, I don’t know why people keep bringing it up as if it’s some undiscussed idea. We’ve had the same discussion for the last month.

What do you suggest? going about life as normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ah, so it's all an alt right conspiracy theory and the global economy is actually in great shape, and will be fine moving forward. Thanks for this excellent news, and for putting everybody's mind at ease
    How can you read that and think he’s talking about a conspiracy theory?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Isn't it that everyone might have it but no one knows they have it because it has a 2 week incubation period and some people can be asymptotic
    I get what you are saying but it occurs to me that the poeple you see wearing them don't think they have it themselves, they think other people have it, and if that is so wearing it when they are not in close proximity to others is pointless.
    anyone who believes he or she may have it and then thinks it is OK to go to the shop or wherever if they wear a mask has to be complete ****wit.

As far as I am aware, there are two types of masks you can buy: one which offers up to 95% protection to wearer and the other simply about stopping you spreading the disease further.

I wonder if this will create a culture change where masks are seen more frequently in Wales/the UK after this all passes?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I get what you are saying but it occurs to me that the poeple you see wearing them don't think they have it themselves, they think other people have it, and if that is so wearing it when they are not in close proximity to others is pointless.
    anyone who believes he or she may have it and then thinks it is OK to go to the shop or wherever if they wear a mask has to be complete ****wit.
    The incubation period for the virus is put at five days as a typical period before symptoms start to show, but it can be longer - people may think they don't have it in the intervening period, but anyone who did could still pass it on to someone else. Although it does seem that you are more likely to get it from someone who is showing symptoms, it can still be passed on.a

Trump’s reaction to this has been scary. What’s it going to take for him to start acting like a leader and take this seriously.

How does anyone support a man like this? Is it ignorance or just because they’re a ****?
    They picked a side and NOTHING will make them back down. They think they're tough and uncompromising. In reality, they're just ignorant and weak as ****. It's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe you could link to the virologist's comments.
    Its was an interview on radio 5 , have you any theories ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its was an interview on radio 5 , have you any theories ??

So when you actually said:

My theory no proof:

We may manage flu like viruses better via our DNA.

What you really meant was a virology expert was interviewed on Radio 5 during which he or she stated this. It was so unremarkable that the interviewer let it slide but it stuck in your mind when you put together your no proof theory?

That's my theory!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So when you actually said:

My theory no proof:

We may manage flu like viruses better via our DNA.

What you really meant was a virology expert was interviewed on Radio 5 during which he or she stated this. It was so unremarkable that the interviewer let it slide but it stuck in your mind when you put together your no proof theory?

That's my theory!
    Yes what's the problem with that, or having an opinion after listening to someone's theory one radio show ??

The same discussion is held within this article all are they saying is humans deal with virus differently.

https://www.pasteur.fr/en/africans-a...d-something-do

Thanks for following all my posts, it can be lonely when one is self isolating

He also said "I'm feeling good. I just don't want to be doing -- somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk, i think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don't know, somehow I don't see it for myself. I just don't. Maybe I'll change my mind."

First of all who is travelling from other countries that he needs to greet? And secondly, other then being his friends and role models, why the **** is he greeting dictators in the White House?

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    He also said "I'm feeling good. I just don't want to be doing -- somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk, i think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens, I don't know, somehow I don't see it for myself. I just don't. Maybe I'll change my mind."

First of all who is travelling from other countries that he needs to greet? And secondly, other then being his friends and role models, why the **** is he greeting dictators in the White House?
    His first and only thought is how am I going to look in front of these people. His only thoughts are always about himself.

He's out there every day, and yesterday's saw him urging people to take an unproven malaria drug.

“What do you have to lose? What do you have to lose? Take it.”

This is what happens when the president is a conspiracy theorist. Many saw it coming. Each day makes you wonder what he's trying to do and who he's working on behalf of, because there is no question any more that he's making things worse.

Is it a long game to get the US in such a terrible state that the election can't take place?

He's out there every day, and yesterday's saw him urging people to take an unproven malaria drug.

“What do you have to lose? What do you have to lose? Take it.”

This is what happens when the president is a conspiracy theorist. Many saw it coming. Each day makes you wonder what he's trying to do and who he's working on behalf of, because there is no question any more that he's making things worse.

Is it a long game to get the US in such a terrible state that the election can't take place?
    In a previous life, even the famed Dr Fauci showed some enthusiasm for miracle cures..

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...virus/2091443/

In a previous life, even the famed Dr Fauci showed some enthusiasm for miracle cures..

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/n...virus/2091443/

You've found a tweet that says that 7 years ago he said that a lab dish only test was "encouraging" and you're claiming that as what?

We all know the economy is in trouble but it’s better than millions dying of a preventable illness.

Everyone knows the economy is going to be in a terrible shape, I don’t know why people keep bringing it up as if it’s some undiscussed idea. We’ve had the same discussion for the last month.

What do you suggest? going about life as normal?
    Hi wales bales this never got an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You've found a tweet that says that 7 years ago he said that a lab dish only test was "encouraging" and you're claiming that as what?
    Fauci is the latest one that the Trump fanboys are attacking. They also found he had once praised Hillary, and that was like they'd found the holy grail.

Fauci is the latest one that the Trump fanboys are attacking. They also found he had once praised Hillary, and that was like they'd found the holy grail.
    So says lardy the famous Russia collusion expert who got hoaxed

Hi wales bales this never got an answer.
    Send me all the latest medical and economic data that the Corona task force have, and I'll get back to you In the meantime, I won't be listening to lardy, as he has a 100% record of being wrong about everything! The fella is a political hack, propagandist, and well-known disseminator of disinformation

Trump repeatedly pushes the unproven malaria pills, stops his chief medical adviser answering questions about it... and then orders tens of millions of them.

Would it be too much to assume that he has a financial stake in them? Hard to know what else it could be.

Send me all the latest medical and economic data that the Corona task force have, and I'll get back to you In the meantime, I won't be listening to lardy, as he has a 100% record of being wrong about everything! The fella is a political hack, propagandist, and well-known disseminator of disinformation
    Thought so

So says lardy the famous Russia collusion expert who got hoaxed
    Jesus Christ. Change the record ffs.

Trump repeatedly pushes the unproven malaria pills, stops his chief medical adviser answering questions about it... and then orders tens of millions of them.

Would it be too much to assume that he has a financial stake in them? Hard to know what else it could be.
    Trump announces aid to India ( so long as the aid goes through a US NGO) shortly followed by the Indian government reconsidering their decision not to sell anti-malarial abroad. Coincidence? Impeachment? The fact that there is no evidence that these tablets work against CV doesnt seem to bother Trump. He will, single handedly, save "millions, many millions of beautiful American lives".

More from the world's most dangerous man. This time he says the coronavirus is so smart that anti biotics don't work against it.

Didn't he once say that he knew so much that the doctors were amazed?

Here's why I say he's the world's most dangerous man. When you see his comments together, it's just astonishing.

Here's why I say he's the world's most dangerous man. When you see his comments together, it's just astonishing.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I think you may be suffering from a severe case of Trump Derangement Syndrome! You've definitely got all the right symptoms