+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

Banned

Re: Trump, masks 'they're not for me'...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    More from the world's most dangerous man. This time he says the coronavirus is so smart that anti biotics don't work against it.

Didn't he once say that he knew so much that the doctors were amazed?
    Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Incredible.
    He really is a total pillock.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52249963
    President Donald Trump also said he expects the US to see a lower death toll than the initial predictions of 100,000 fatalities, adding: "We're seeing clear signs that our aggressive strategy is saving countless lives".

As things stand, on the 3rd of November the USA has option to move on from Donald Trump and his brand of dangerous misinformation. It will be interesting to see what they decided to do.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    As things stand, on the 3rd of November the USA has option to move on from Donald Trump and his brand of dangerous misinformation. It will be interesting to see what they decided to do.
    There's ways to shift things in their favour.

One is to blocking vote by mail, which under the current situation would seem a no brainer. If you look at the polling stations most likely to have huge queues and require hours to wait, they're mainly in democrat areas. Vote by mail would help trump lose, so he's against it (of course he uses vote by mail for his).

Didn't he once say that he knew so much that the doctors were amazed?
    I don't want to shock you with this, but Donald Trump has been known to exaggerate his own abilities and accomplishments.

You probably didn't think Trump could go further, but he can. At his latest conference/briefing/rally, he...

- mused about whether we could shine UV light inside bodies to kill the virus

- suggested that doctors try injecting bleach

Difficult to put into words what is happening in the US. This gets close to it:

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”

You probably didn't think Trump could go further, but he can. At his latest conference/briefing/rally, he...

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”
    Just when you thought the man couldn't get any more ridiculous he comes out with this.

I wonder how many will go out and try it,just because the best brain in the world told them it kills it in a minute.

been a bit quiet over at trump hill so this moron starts spouting absolute garbagr to be back in the headlines again....he doesn't care if it's good or bad as long as he's in the limelight.

Its incredible really that the USA has this utter clown as President. They voted for him its the poor feckers who opposed him I feel sorry for.

Johnson Hancock and that useless Care Minister Whateley are hopeless but Trump is on a different scale. Hes so bad hes dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    I wonder how many will go out and try it,just because the best brain in the world told them it kills it in a minute.
    I just drank a pint of Domestos and I feel gr

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I just drank a pint of Domestos and I feel gr

Aldi's lemon bleach is much nicer try it with ice and a slice

I need to get a smaller torch mind, this one's a pain in the arse.

Had a swig of Domestos an hour ago, it’s sent me clean around the bend!

I'm waiting for Trump to suggest he take over from BJ whilst he's off work. After all, "England is just a small country" and "the English love me over there. I could do a great job. They want me" Never in the field of human twatdom has so much bollocks been spouted by one man and affected so many.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its incredible really that the USA has this utter clown as President. They voted for him its the poor feckers who opposed him I feel sorry for.

Johnson Hancock and that useless Care Minister Whateley are hopeless but Trump is on a different scale. Hes so bad hes dangerous.
    I saw this early morning. The bald, gormless bloke on the far left is a doctor, I repeat a ****ing doctor. The lad in the middle, also a doctor, looks incredulous as Mr. Gormless waffles on.

The people surrounding Trump need injecting with something.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/healt...-gupta-vpx.cnn

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

The people surrounding Trump need injecting with something.
    Parazone?

I had a quick look at the Fox News website out of curiosity about how it was being reported, because NOBODY can think that that statement is anything other than utterly insane.

No mention of it, just that the fact that he said a few weeks ago that warm weather kills it and that *might* be true

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Parazone?
    I’d be happy with that

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Parazone?
    Parazone Thick combined with anti-malarials and left out in the sun to turn orange. You know you want to, Don. It's good for you.
    I didnt want a green card anyway.

It's mad that some people are enthrall to this gimp.

Has there been an increase yet in people presenting themselves to A&E departments with ultraviolet lights stuck in various cavities?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Has there been an increase yet in people presenting themselves to A&E departments with ultraviolet lights stuck in various cavities?
    They are easily identified in the A & E waiting rooms: close the curtains and ask them to smile.

Trump clears it all up. He was just joking.

That tried and tested ccmb excuse for getting caught out saying something dumb

Trump clears it all up. He was just joking.

That tried and tested ccmb excuse for getting caught out saying something dumb

It's like watching a five year old isn't it - "I was being sarcastic, but it does kill it" .