+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sir Keir wins on first round ( thank god)

Re: Sir Keir wins on first round ( thank god)

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There we go proof of a no substance reply on the OP , If anyone flips through this post you find decent replies, and the odd churlish ones from the usual suspects.
    Let's use the last few posts on here as an example.

You make a reasonable point that Starmer is a better leader and has thrown out some of the second raters that made Labour less electable:

In a few paragraphs I agree with you and amplify a few points about the politicians you were mentioning;

Your mate then chips in with his Lardy and Cyril parrot call. What do you do?

Is it a) call him out for being a prat when people are having a sensible discussion about UK politics or

b) Lick his arse and double down on what he is saying by chucking the kitchen sink in. follow his stupid lead and start bleating that all people talk about is Trump Trump Trump.

lardy & cyril™

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    lardy & cyril™

Same sh*t every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Same sh*t every day.
    one and the same perhaps ??

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Let's use the last few posts on here as an example.

You make a reasonable point that Starmer is a better leader and has thrown out some of the second raters that made Labour less electable:

In a few paragraphs I agree with you and amplify a few points about the politicians you were mentioning;

Your mate then chips in with his Lardy and Cyril parrot call. What do you do?

Is it a) call him out for being a prat when people are having a sensible discussion about UK politics or

b) Lick his arse and double down on what he is saying by chucking the kitchen sink in. follow his stupid lead and start bleating that all people talk about is Trump Trump Trump.
    Are you his minder now ?

Are you his minder now ?
    Guess your answer is b) then

I thought the same before the last election ,gosh if you posted something about Corbyn or Brexit you were evil , it was a big debate , now nothing , yep you would be swamped with comments and insulted for having a different view , and called a lite Tory . ( oh I miss those magical days )

I have tested my theory and posted a few UK related political things and noticed you get a slight nibble , but very little bite these days , its all Trump , Trump, Trump , oh and those childishly comments , picking you up on your grammar and spelling , nothing else to hold onto , nothing to debate I guess , bless them and their multiple identities .
    😬 x100000000000

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Same sh*t every day.
    At least it's accurate sh*t

I thought the same before the last election ,gosh if you posted something about Corbyn or Brexit you were evil , it was a big debate , now nothing , yep you would be swamped with comments and insulted for having a different view , and called a lite Tory . ( oh I miss those magical days )

I have tested my theory and posted a few UK related political things and noticed you get a slight nibble , but very little bite these days , its all Trump , Trump, Trump , oh and those childishly comments , picking you up on your grammar and spelling , nothing else to hold onto , nothing to debate I guess , bless them and their multiple identities .
    To be fair Trump is quite important because what he does affects the entire world. We are at a pivotal moment in history, and things could go either way. There are big players involved including the US, China, EU, Japan, India, Russia, and even the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    At least it's accurate sh*t
    At least there fairly healthy , as one's doctor would always ask if you are regular and of good mind , so the "same sh*t " each day is good and a double positive , where we can see they are clearing out there anger issues and sh*ting on a regular basis ?

At least there fairly healthy , as one's doctor would always ask if you are regular and of good mind , so the "same sh*t " each day is good and a double positive , where we can see they are clearing out there anger issues and sh*ting on a regular basis ?
    Wibble 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Don't that's not fair to them, they are trying hard.

Heisenberg

Don't that's not fair to them, they are trying hard.
    "I kNoW yOu ArE bUt WhAt Am I?"

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "I kNoW yOu ArE bUt WhAt Am I?"

Dyslexia isn't a joke

Dyslexia isn't a joke
    Not in my experience every device I use has spelling and poor grammar , I blame the booze.

Apart from when it is, of course!

Heisenberg

Dyslexia isn't a joke
    Thanks for that. Not sure what relevance it has to my post though.

Not in my experience every device I use has spelling and poor grammar , I blame the booze.

Apart from when it is, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Thanks for that. Not sure what relevance it has to my post though.
    never mind

Another bad choice by the Labour Party can't see them getting in for at least 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Another bad choice by the Labour Party can't see them getting in for at least 15 years.
    As the wonderful Harold Wilson once said :

""a week is a long time in politics"

What's happened in the week since you posted Sir Keir wins on the first round (thank god)?

Yes Harold was a wonderful choice whereby Keir is a loser and will follow Jeremy and Milliband into the losers quarters.

What's happened in the week since you posted Sir Keir wins on the first round (thank god)?
    Just rejoicing on him beating that awful wrong bailey, why !!! ,whats upset you now .

If you take some time to read my reply to Whisper In its right context , it's simply trying to be positive to his suggestion that Labour would be in the wilderness for the next 15 years , I'm saying a weeks is a long ( argh feck it )

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Yes Harold was a wonderful choice whereby Keir is a loser and will follow Jeremy and Milliband into the losers quarters.
    I'm just glad he beat that dreadful Wrong Baileys ( the McDonald's , Corbyn manifestation candidate ) .

Lisa Nandy, Jess Phillips or Yvette Cooper if she had run would have proved to be able , better and fresher opposition .

I guess Labour will always shy from the female leader , strange as I thought the other lot were more of the old boys club .