+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: People Gathering in Parks etc

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: People Gathering in Parks etc

I read somewhere about groups of youths on bicycles gathering in parks and local open areas. Clearly they aren't going to get caught easily to speak to them.

With these perhaps they should be filmed/photgraphed (By drone?) and identified. Then fine their parents the £100 mentioned and tag the individual so if he/she goes too far from home they get fined again.
    Harsh but probably effective.

Re: People Gathering in Parks etc

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I read somewhere about groups of youths on bicycles gathering in parks and local open areas. Clearly they aren't going to get caught easily to speak to them.

With these perhaps they should be filmed/photgraphed (By drone?) and identified. Then fine their parents the £100 mentioned and tag the individual so if he/she goes too far from home they get fined again.
    Harsh but probably effective.
    Why can't the government just find a way of supervising these areas that are causing issues? I'm sure that an element of authoritarian presence would be enough for most people to think twice. The problem is that when people have certain freedoms within constraints then some will take advantage of the situation. They may be stupid and need a bit of reminding.