+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Re: Covid 19.....You are going to get it ....100%

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Lawnmower had a dry cough, a fever and lost his sense of taste.

Until the tests are available to all we will stumble around in the darkness.
    The missus has had that for about a week and a half she's getting better now I had a bad chest aching from the knees down as if i'd ran a marathon and bunged up. Don't usually have a cold/flu that bad

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    They are, they made the huge error of saying it would be available in a matter of a week or two a few weeks ago. Now it is looking like the end of April.

Anti-body tests in weeks? Unlikely. Vaccine in 12-18 months. Unlikely, but not impossible.
    I predict the vaccine will come from China in less than a year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Pretty sure this is him too - http://www.ccmb.co.uk/search.php?sea...422&pp=&page=5

He's a bit mad I'd say
    Is it Roathy the tramp from the other board?

He's banned from there and has to live on a message board?

I see. last night the mericans have admitted to classifying all deaths covid 19 if they have pre existing symptoms these are being disregarded.

That is obvious by the responses.
    It could be Roathy that kind of put down is his style?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I see. last night the mericans have admitted to classifying all deaths covid 19 if they have pre existing symptoms these are being disregarded.
    Manipulating the figures, although there is an argument the other way also?

International

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    loss of taste is one of the telltale Covid-19 symptoms. it's not something I've heard to happen regularly with flu
    If you all got sick on that day you must have been infected some days before. If your wife got it that day you wouldn't have.
    But still wonderful that you are all getting better. good luck. Give your wife best wishes from all of us!!!!

But doesn't that make sense if they have covid? Or would they have died anyway?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's definitely him, mate. 'Do Me A Faerber' is him too. He gives himself away every time he crawls back here after another ban. You'd think he'd have learned to stop using the same language about the same topics by now

He absolutely hates this board (as his slagging off of Mike, the mods and the state of the board in general show) yet he can't stop himself from making a new identity and coming back to post every time he's been banned. It's incredibly sad behaviour (as I told him when he was posting as Badly Ironed Shirt and pretending not to be Jirga).
    Do me a Feaber is definitely Jirga, no question!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If you all got sick on that day you must have been infected some days before. If your wife got it that day you wouldn't have.
    But still wonderful that you are all getting better. good luck. Give your wife best wishes from all of us!!!!
    wrong person I think 😂

Banned

I've read the line a few times, it isn't making sense. Do you have a link?

I've read the line a few times, it isn't making sense. Do you have a link?
    If you go to twitter and search dr birx deaths, it will be the 1st link. Breaking911 has it,

also this has been posted today
    https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/...80994821509121

International

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    wrong person I think ��
    yup!

If you go to twitter and search dr birx deaths, it will be the 1st link. Breaking911 has it,

also this has been posted today
    https://twitter.com/chrisbergPOVNOW/...80994821509121
    That's a Fox news reporter talking to a Republican senator who is talking specifically about Minnesota. A state that only has 1069 confirmed cases and 34 reported deaths. I wouldn't read too much into it if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I disagree. I don't think there has ever been a pandemic during which 100% of the population were infected.
    there is 7.8 billion people on the planet with ;

Coronavirus Cases:@ 1,496,335

Deaths:@ 87,617

Recovered @ 319,160

On that reported basis it would take some doing to get to a 100% get it basis , as some folk are immune .

I do wonder if some of the deaths would have happened anyways with flu or phenomena,id love to see that stat Corvid19 v Flu /phenomena deaths

I think a vaccine will be found and has to be found , or the bigger death toll will a result of the economy collapsing and then there is no health care

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Recovered @ 319,160

On that reported basis it would take some doing to get to a 100% get it basis , as some folk are immune .

I do wonder if some of the deaths would have happened anyways with flu or phenomena,id love to see that stat Corvid19 v Flu /phenomena deaths

I think a vaccine will be found and has to be found , or the bigger death toll will a result of the economy collapsing and then there is no health care
    Coronavirus cases @ 1,496,335 - you do realise that not every case is recorded right?

Recovered @ 319,160

On that reported basis it would take some doing to get to a 100% get it basis
    , as some folk are immune .

Yeah , I accept that's not the way it works .

What happens in Wuhan in the coming weeks will indicate if we are going to have lockdown ..freedom...lockdown.

If they are going to continue going about their business without further interruption the would amazing ..is it unlikely ?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I think if that happens unless it’s done ridiculously slowly we would end up with too many deaths.

How many have it now? 1% of the population? 5%?

We’ve already had 4000 deaths.
    I had proper flu twice in my life I think, other corona virus like the common cold people get more often I guess....

Recovered @ 319,160

Didn’t 35000 people die of flu here in 2015? One of the worst seasons recorded I heard.

Here we are 4 months on , hard to believe the way this has panned out .
    Still looks like the only way forward is to catch it and deal with it to the best of each individuals capabilities.

Unless a magic vaccine appears from the magic vaccine factory.

Still looks like the only way forward is to catch it and deal with it to the best of each individuals capabilities.

Yep, the old question of what is more important - people or money.

Science has moved forward remarkably quickly in the 4 month period. There is much better understanding of the virus, effective medication..dexamethasone for example, the role of CPAP v Ventilators, the way it spreads etc.

Still a long way to go and pleased to see that the magic vaccine seems to be progressing well too.

This intracellular parasite that we call Covid can only survive if it has a host. The way forward is not to catch it, but to avoid catching it.

Banned

Well, you definitely haven't moved on. There is still no guarantee that getting the virus will provide immunity for anything other than a few months.

Well, you definitely haven't moved on. There is still no guarantee that getting the virus will provide immunity for anything other than a few months.
    Is there any evidence that you get immunity at all?..genuine question

Aye Russia getting a vaccine in a couple of months,works too by all accounts.Got it off the internet apparently.