Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
My wife is a pharmacist and being asked to do a lot extra hours. Last Monday she came home from work and collapsed into bed. That same night my son and myself both started shivering, achy, sore throat, I felt a little breathless one of the days but no cough and no high temp. My wife couldn’t get out of bed for the next 6 days and a had a very high temp and lost her taste but no cough and no breathing difficulties. She’s finally seems to be coming through it today. My son and myself improved after around 4 days. Was it the virus? I suspect it was the flu, though unusual we all came down on the same night at the same time. The point is without testing we will never know as I suspect will millions of others who have some but not all of the symptoms. So I’ve no idea how they will ever monitor these cases
Out of the 12 of us who got this virus about half of us had it worse than the others.
A few of the boys have lost over a stone in weight and one of the boys a stone and a half.
I cannot obviously say we have all had it 100%. But c'mon, what are the chances of just the one of us had caught it after all sharing a lot of time together and sharing most of the same symptoms.
I've been trying to work out how and when we got it?
It says you are incubated for five and a half days if I read correctly?
One of the boys went to Cheltenham festival the week we went and said he was feeling a bit unwell the night we left.
He thought it was because he was tired and hungover from the weeks racing he had gone too. But look at the Gwent/Monmouth area how much people have caught it around here. They say it's because of the Cheltenham festival? Possible?