+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God help us , scottish medical officer visits her second home for a stroll

God help us , scottish medical officer visits her second home for a stroll

BBC News - Coronavirus: Police warning over Calderwood's second home visit
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52171694

Daft cow is a doctor , tells everyone to stay at home then takes her and her family an hour away from her home in Edinburgh to her second home and went for a walk across a golf course !

If that's not a sacking offence I dont know what is

Re: God help us , scottish medical officer visits her second home for a stroll

I watched the press conference a wee while ago. It was absolutely cringeworthy .

There is no way that woman can survive this .

It would appear Nicola Sturgeon is determined to protect her , could be damning for her .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I watched the press conference a wee while ago. It was absolutely cringeworthy .

There is no way that woman can survive this .

It would appear Nicola Sturgeon is determined to protect her , could be damning for her .
    What an idiot , shes got to go

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What an idiot , shes got to go
    They are now mocking her on the national news . She is toast .

Daft cow is a doctor , tells everyone to stay at home then takes her and her family an hour away from her home in Edinburgh to her second home and went for a walk across a golf course !

Yeah, but she did say sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yeah, but she did say sorry
    Good enough for me, stick her back on the wards.

International

She didn't just do it once, she did it 2 weekends running! directly against her own advice.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    She didn't just do it once, she did it 2 weekends running! directly against her own advice.
    Off with her head

She's resigned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    She's resigned.
    God bless her

God bless her
    I prefer it when you are angry
    and you don't believe in the big man in the sky!!!!

International

She has just resigned

And when people see that as being acceptable, lots of them have a go.

Position entenable. Probably told to resign.

International

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Position entenable. Probably told to resign.
    Apparently the opposite. Sturgeon asked her not to and refused her first offer to resign

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Apparently the opposite. Sturgeon asked her not to and refused her first offer to resign
    Sturgeon can piss off as well , robbed my boys of at least 40 seats , silly cow

Sturgeon can piss off as well , robbed my boys of at least 40 seats , silly cow
    She really is the poison dwarf, isn't she

Good riddance!

Watching Sturgeon squirm at todays press conference today was comedy gold. Every question was about the medical officers conduct and Sturgeon wouldn't let her answer direct questions and totally backed her medical officer as indispensable. Two hours later shes resigned.

I wish sturgeon would **** off

Question is though, which i'm sure many are dying to know... would you?

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Question is though, which i'm sure many are dying to know... would you?
    Jesus christ no

Jesus christ no
    I mean, you got pride...

Seconded

In NZ they've asked people to refrain from undertaking sports which have a higher chance of potentially requiring hospital treatment. However their Health Minister, David Clark, felt it was fine to drive to a mountain bike trail to carry-on with his hobby.

And fortunately he even had a van big enough to hold all his equipment.

Van.jpg

He's described himself as an idiot.