+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 231

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

  1. #1

    Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    The epitome of not following the Governmentís advice, wasnít clever shaking hands the other week with patients with the virus in that Kettering hospital the other week. Jesus, how many others did he have contact with before isolating?

  2. #2

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Is it a private hospital or will he have to face the NHS his party have been starving of doctors and nurses for the last decade ?

  3. #3

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    He looked really unwell last week.
    I think there's more than meets the eye

  4. #4

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    I donít like his politics but I hope heís doing ok. Shows how at risk we all are.

  5. #5

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is it a private hospital or will he have to face the NHS his party have been starving of doctors and nurses for the last decade ?
    Guess he will go to St Thomas', a world leading NHS hospital.
    I am sure they will treat him as professionally as they would treat you or me. Despite any personal misgivings they may have.

  6. #6

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    When it was first disclosed that he had the virus he said he'd be doing the press conferences from his flat. Hes been conspicuous by his absence since (apart from a couple of days).
    One of those days he was just wearing an open collared shirt, the next he had shirt, jumper and jacket. He didn't look well.

  7. #7
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    17,610

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    How did he get through to 111?

  8. #8

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    He looked really unwell last week.
    I think there's more than meets the eye
    As is the case with any of us, he could have underlying health problems that have yet to be identified. Either that or he could have contracted an especially high dose of the virus.

    Liz on the TV, Boris in hospital, but the seriousness of the situation still wonít register with some.

  9. #9

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I don’t like his politics but I hope he’s doing ok. Shows how at risk we all are.
    One of the big questions is - are people more susceptible if they have a large dosage of the virus. He was boasting about shaking the hands of virus sufferers (although I suspect he was lying) - so it could be he had a large dosage of the virus and that has resulted in him getting it quite hard.

    I don't like him, but I sincerely hope he gets through this.

  10. #10

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How did he get through to 111?
    Hes got a special phone

  11. #11

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    As is the case with any of us, he could have underlying health problems that have yet to be identified. Either that or he could have contracted an especially high dose of the virus.

    Liz on the TV, Boris in hospital, but the seriousness of the situation still wonít register with some.
    When liz came on the tv , I knew that was it

  12. #12

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    One of the big questions is - are people more susceptible if they have a large dosage of the virus.
    Iím sure Iíve read thatís the case.

  13. #13

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is it a private hospital or will he have to face the NHS his party have been starving of doctors and nurses for the last decade ?
    Can't see him being in the Excel.

  14. #14

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Can't see him being in the Excel.
    Is that the nightingale, newly opened ?

  15. #15

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    J
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I’m sure I’ve read that’s the case.
    He’s, apparently, had it for ten days, he must have deteriorated a bit to be admitted now, shouldn’t he, by rights, be rallying now?

  16. #16

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is that the nightingale, newly opened ?
    Yes - The newly opened ones specifically for this are all called Nightingales I believe.

  17. #17

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Iím sure Iíve read thatís the case.
    Everything I've read over last few days confirms the bigger the dose of any virus the more likely you are to be seriously ill.
    For instance if someone sneezes over you, or you shake hands with someone with the virus on their hands you are likely to get a bigger dose of the virus than if you come into contact with a surface that has slight traces of the virus.
    This is one of the reasons doctors and nurses are being so badly affected.

  18. #18

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Yes - The newly opened ones specifically for this are all called Nightingales I believe.
    Well he should be in whatever hospital will take him , his life is no more important than a poor little kid or someones elderly mother

  19. #19

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    J

    He’s, apparently, had it for ten days, he must have deteriorated a bit to be admitted now, shouldn’t he, by rights, be rallying now?
    Apparently he is still running a fever which suggests a secondary infection such as pneumonia.

  20. #20

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well he should be in whatever hospital will take him , his life is no more important than a poor little kid or someones elderly mother
    Whilst I agree with the sentiment and I disagree with his politics the leader of the country is more important than Joe Bloggs.

  21. #21

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Apparently he is still running a fever which suggests a secondary infection such as pneumonia.
    I was in bridgend hospital for pneumonia , ten days of hell

    Deluded , hallucinating, fighting with the security guards to get out

    Didnt know what the feck I was doing

    Shuffed me on lorazepam to calm me down

  22. #22

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    J

    He’s, apparently, had it for ten days, he must have deteriorated a bit to be admitted now, shouldn’t he, by rights, be rallying now?
    Usually people recover in a week. Any longer, and it increases the chances of pneumonia. No idea if he is/was a smoker.

  23. #23

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Whilst I agree with the sentiment and I disagree with his politics the leader of the country is more important than Joe Bloggs.
    Tell that to the relatives of the young child of five years old that died the other day

  24. #24

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    The worst part of this virus is how it impacts upon different individuals. Some cope comfortably. Others are destroyed by it. This virus is indiscriminate. Very worrying times.

  25. #25

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is that the nightingale, newly opened ?
    Yes

  26. #26

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The worst part of this virus is how it impacts upon different individuals. Some cope comfortably. Others are destroyed by it. This virus is indiscriminate. Very worrying times.
    That's a bit silly and you know it.

    Is he more important than my mother who died the other year no, but in the grand scheme of things during a global crisis, losing the PM would be worse than losing Anne from Ponty.

    Don't get me wrong - I'll shed no tears but it's the last thing we need.

  27. #27

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Hes been admitted as a precautionary measure

    Thousands of people wont get that opportunity , in fact most will suffer at home

    But dont forget folks , we are all in this together

  28. #28

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    That's a bit silly and you know it.

    Is he more important than my mother who died the other year no, but in the grand scheme of things during a global crisis, losing the PM would be worse than losing Anne from Ponty.

    Don't get me wrong - I'll shed no tears but it's the last thing we need.
    The deputy prime minister could take over

    Life is how it is

  29. #29

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The deputy prime minister could take over

    Life is how it is
    He's a massive ****wit too.

  30. #30

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hes been admitted as a precautionary measure

    Thousands of people wont get that opportunity , in fact most will suffer at home

    But dont forget folks , we are all in this together
    This is true. Quite a number of people have called 111 and been told to only call 999 when they can't talk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •