Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Aand chetchna apparently lol
    Barking mad

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Does that make you better than me , because you prefer to listen , rather than talk ?

Why dont you post more often , then we can get to suss out your opinion ?

It's better than swiping from the sidelines

So , what have I said that has boiled your piss ?

Let's have it
    I would never nor could never look at myself as better than anyone.
    I was brought up as standard C2DE with hardworking parents that tried their best to install some kind of decency in me.

If they managed to or not is another matter.
    Me being from Newport could well make you think that’s an impossible task looking at your derision of the place in your post history.
    In fact, I distinctly remember you well saying I had no business supporting City because I’m from Newport.

Your digs at me and my hometown however pale into significance compared to the blanket whitewashing of society In general without a second thought to nuance.

I called you a wrong’un last night and I regret that because I think that your heart is in the right place. You just piss me off and my mercury was already rising.

I’d like to apologize for calling you a wrong’un but a rotter is a badge of honor to you ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I would never nor could never look at myself as better than anyone.
    I was brought up as standard C2DE with hardworking parents that tried their best to install some kind of decency in me.

If they managed to or not is another matter.
    Me being from Newport could well make you think that’s an impossible task looking at your derision of the place in your post history.
    In fact, I distinctly remember you well saying I had no business supporting City because I’m from Newport.

Your digs at me and my hometown however pale into significance compared to the blanket whitewashing of society In general without a second thought to nuance.

I called you a wrong’un last night and I regret that because I think that your heart is in the right place. You just piss me off and my mercury was already rising.

I’d like to apologize for calling you a wrong’un but a rotter is a badge of honor to you ;)
    That's very kind of you, I am afraid I am non plussed by your veer towards the blanket whitewashing of society in general without a second thought to nuance ?

You will have to explain that one to me

That's very kind of you, I am afraid I am non plussed by your veer towards the blanket whitewashing of society in general without a second thought to nuance ?

You will have to explain that one to me
    I think that reading through a cross section of your post history could give you introspection and probably more value than me simply pointing out the “black and white” nature of your posts.

This lockdown may just afford you the time to do so.

I'll ask again: how many people did Boris Johnson infect?

I wonder how many of them died?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post

Glad that I hadn’t got around to blocking you yet due to gems like this.

Do you think that his R0 Is stronger than average or do you think that he went about Infecting as many people as he could on purpose?

No let me guess, probably his handshaking a month or so ago?

Two of the stupidest questions anyone is ever likely to see on this board. You have no idea what you are talking about and obviously no compassion for mankind.

I’m not sure what to say about Trump.
    I can think of a few things.....

On February 28th he was proudly telling his supporters at a rally that the Coronavirus was a hoax.

Personally, I think it's a shame that a massive Monty Python-style foot can't simply descend from the heavens and smash him to smithereens during his next press conference. He's a disgraceful and very dangerous human being. The world would very definitely be a better place if he no longer existed.

Sorting out the book was a pleasure. As it happens, I had a brief chat with Phil at the Reading game at the end of January. That was the first time I'd seen him for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

On February 28th he was proudly telling his supporters at a rally that the Coronavirus was a hoax.

Personally, I think it's a shame that a massive Monty Python-style foot can't simply descend from the heavens and smash him to smithereens during his next press conference. He's a disgraceful and very dangerous human being. The world would very definitely be a better place if he no longer existed.
    Couldn't agree more. I like to think I'm a pretty compassionate person but Trump dying would rid the world of a very dangerous man, same for Putin.

Banned

Sorting out the book was a pleasure. As it happens, I had a brief chat with Phil at the Reading game at the end of January. That was the first time I'd seen him for a couple of years.
    If Trump dies we get Pence. Pence is Trump, but with a bit more intelligence.

Trump is dangerous, not because of what he will do, but because of the chain of events his leadership has started.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    If Trump dies we get Pence. Pence is Trump, but with a bit more intelligence.
    If Hitler dies, we get Hess.

Amazingly, disgusting although it is, Trump is where he is in large part because of his personality, which says much about the state of the USA today. The chances of Pence polling a similar number of votes are slim to none.

Regardless, I don't buy any of this 'better the Devil you know' bollocks.

Banned

Trump is where he is in large part because of his personality, which says much about the state of the USA today. The chances of Pence polling a similar number of votes are slim to none.
    Possibly. Trump won by getting people out voting who didn't vote in large numbers previously - particularly rural voters. Much of this had as much to do with protest as it did with Trump's "personality".

I have looked and can't see any polls that state how Americans would vote if Pence were to replace a dead Trump. I have read articles that suggest Pence is popular among Trump voters, and is less divisive so may appeal to more moderate Republicans as well.

I think Trump is the start of a dangerous direction for America. The real danger will come if someone of intelligence and extreme views takes the project to the next step.

If Hitler dies, we get Hess.

Amazingly, disgusting although it is, Trump is where he is in large part because of his personality, which says much about the state of the USA today. The chances of Pence polling a similar number of votes are slim to none.

Regardless, I don't buy any of this 'better the Devil you know' bollocks.
    Yeah, you'd imagine that Pence would find it hard to win in November, because he has the association with Trump that puts off half (ish) the voters and very little of the charisma and familiarity that appeals to the rest.

Seems he is not on a ventilator , so good news then .

No human whoever they are deserves to die from this no matter how the nasties view them .

There is some astonishing awful stuff on social media , wishing him unwell , and some from people who are in public office and and standing in life .

I sometimes wonder if we are human , at least the mayor of Derby apologized for her dreadful outburst.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...es-coronavirus

I think that reading through a cross section of your post history could give you introspection and probably more value than me simply pointing out the “black and white” nature of your posts.

This lockdown may just afford you the time to do so.
    Sorry but that is not going to happen

This thread started off regarding boris johnson being admitted to hospital and your contribution has been that you rarely post and when you do it's because someone has pissed you off

It's pointless communicating with me really

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Seems he is not on a ventilator , so good news then .

No human whoever they are deserves to die from this no matter how the nasties view them .

There is some astonishing awful stuff on social media , wishing him unwell , and some from people who are in public office and and standing in life .

I sometimes wonder if we are human , at least the mayor of Derby apologized for her dreadful outburst.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...es-coronavirus
    No human at all ?

What about that bloke in london who got done for beating up and raping elderly ladies ?

I don't believe in capital punishment but if he caught the virus I would rather the ventilators be used on a sick doctor , nurse or young child with asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Yes.
    100%

No human at all ?

What about that bloke in london who got done for beating up and raping elderly ladies ?

I don't believe in capital punishment but if he caught the virus I would rather the ventilators be used on a sick doctor , nurse or young child with asthma
    I agree with you.

I believe few would be filled with the same humanity as Mr Mars should any of life's maggots such as the Soham killer, Rose West, Peter Sutcliffe, the murderers of Lee Rigby, Mark Bridger or any cold calling double glazing salesmen find themselves gasping for air while turning purple in a critical care hospital bed.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    100%
    Your nobility knows no bounds. It's a privilege to share this platform with you.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Two of the stupidest questions anyone is ever likely to see on this board. You have no idea what you are talking about and obviously no compassion for mankind.
    Why? Because you can't answer them? Or you're afraid of them? Just like everything else.

Boris Johnson chose to ignore the virus hoping it would just go away. Just like Trump. Neither of them took it seriously because they don't take their responsibilities seriously. And they don't care about you or me. It's because I have compassion for mankind that I hate people like Trump and Johnson. It's because I have compassion that I feel sorry for you.

Sorry but that is not going to happen

This thread started off regarding boris johnson being admitted to hospital and your contribution has been that you rarely post and when you do it's because someone has pissed you off

It's pointless communicating with me really
    No Self Awareness course for you then.
    Quelle Surprise!

The Russian mafia make Al Capone look like a clown with silly shoes

Let's be honest , the Russians are hard bastards

It's in their make up

Read anything about the battle of stalingrad , they just never gave up

Add this generic never say die nature to corruption and lawlessness and you have got a lethal cocktail

Previous Russian leaders and Putin keep a lid on things but putin likes to keep his hand in shall we say
    The battle of Stalingrad was a remarkable feat of endurance by the Russians. But again, mistakes were made by Hitler. It's frightening to think what could have happened and how quickly it could have happened if Hitler was a competent strategist.

No Self Awareness course for you then.
    Quelle Surprise!
    Not if its prescribed by someone from newport who lives in america , unless you are a shrink ?

I dont mind being analysed by someone who knows what they are doing but not by you

Sorry about that , you look after yourself in these worrying times

The battle of Stalingrad was a remarkable feat of endurance by the Russians. But again, mistakes were made by Hitler. It's frightening to think what could have happened and how quickly it could have happened if Hitler was a competent strategist.
    Indeed

He took on the Russians in their own back yard in the dead of winter with his elite forces ill equipped

Not if its prescribed by someone from newport who lives in america , unless you are a shrink ?

I dont mind being analysed by someone who knows what they are doing but not by you

Sorry about that , you look after yourself in these worrying times
    10-4 Good Buddy.
    Keep safe!